Le Harvey Weinstein du Québec est Eric Salvail. ROFL

un masturbateur en série.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

"During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing in shock, as Louis C.K. masturbated in a chair. “We were paralyzed,” Ms. Goodman said. After he ejaculated on his stomach, they said, they fled. He called after them: “He was like, ‘Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?’” Ms. Goodman recalled."

"“He asked if we could go to my dressing room so he could masturbate in front of me.” Stunned and angry, Ms. Corry said she declined, and pointed out that he had a daughter and a pregnant wife. “His face got red,” she recalled, “and he told me he had issues.”

the best:

In the late ’90s, she was working in production at “The Chris Rock Show” when Louis C.K., a writer and producer there, repeatedly asked her to watch him masturbate, she said. She was in her early 20s and went along with his request, but later questioned his behavior.

“It was something that I knew was wrong,” said the woman, who described sitting in Louis C.K.’s office while he masturbated in his desk chair during a workday, other colleagues just outside the door. “I think the big piece of why I said yes was because of the culture,” she continued. “He abused his power.” A co-worker at “The Chris Rock Show,” who also wished to remain anonymous, confirmed that the woman told him about the experience soon after it happened.

Louis c.k hahahaha un autre hypocrite.

Il agit en cuckold mais en réalité un frustré sexuel perverti.

"During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing in shock, as Louis C.K. masturbated in a chair. “We were paralyzed,” Ms. Goodman said. After he ejaculated on his stomach, they said, they fled. He called after them: “He was like, ‘Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?’” Ms. Goodman recalled."

Made me lol

criss j'en reviens pas...

Steven fucking Seagal

probablement que ces femmes font pas la différences entre des avances pi une inconduite sexuel lol.

y devrait avoir un délais de prescription pour se plaindre. si apres 3ans apres les fait tu tes pas plains encore, ben ta yeule ca doit pas etre si pire.

1z4e6l.jpg

La gardienne de but de soccer américaine, Hope Solo , accuse Seth Blatter de lui avoir pincer les fesses en 2013 loll
C'est le président de la FIFA....
C'est rendu un peu n'importe quoi.

Tldr, rendu là je vais me contenter de lire le jugement de la cour supérieure ça va être moins long.

Tldr, rendu là je vais me contenter de lire le jugement de la cour supérieure ça va être moins long.

ta yeule... esti que t'en dis de la marde broody

TLDR mais tu vas te tapper un jugement de la cour supérieuse qui fait surement le double en mots, parsemé de charabia legal, reference a a des jugements anterieurs, etc.?

ta yeule.

Back