The Walking Dead Season 8

Nikkonos

This weekend! Season 8 begin!
Expect big death this season said Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grime)

the-walking-dead-season-8-release-date.jpg

Last edited:
That still playing? Wow. How long can they drag it out before it dies?

They're almost in Supernatural territory.

J'espère que c'est la dernière. Même si c'est très bon... J'ai l'impression que ça fait 5 saisons qu'ils se battent contre d'autre gang...

Sérieux, embarqué dans le truck et sortez de la Géorgie... Ça manque d'air.

I agree gang vs gang get old.
I was liking it more when they had to go in town scavagings stores for stuff...

now Negan vs Rick...first episode season 7 was pretty epic, now it need to end and move on

The series would become much more interesting if they started to search for an antidote or some shit.

From what i remember, last season's final episode was disappointing as fuck. They need to stop with the human vs human wars. The zombies have become a joke at this point.

Negan et Rick vont se picosser pendant 4-5 épisodes, ensuite le pattern d'un épisode par personnage va repartir et on va finir la saison avec un épisode qui va nous laisser sur notre faim. Vivement que sa finisse.

I'm putting the over-under of the amount of episodes we'll have to wait until the tiger fucks someone up at 4.

They have been playing all 99 episodes for the past week and watching a couple of them reminds me of how much I like this series! someepisodes I remember finding slow but rewatching them and I totally get the mood they were aiming for!

It's on par with GOT for me in my top 3 series of all time (prison break being in there too)

They are integrating fear the walking dead into this show and vice versa. Never watched it i heard its crap.
1st season was shit, 3rd season is over I think and it's much better. there's a tons of zombies action in it, which is nice.

Z Nation is my other fix. there's some real weird shit in it lol Z Weed.

Je pense je suis 2 saisons en retard car je me suis equeurer c'est rendu trop plate et toujours la meme marde.Trouve un safe spot, rick fout la marde, tue du monde, leave, repeat.

Negan et Rick vont se picosser pendant 4-5 épisodes, ensuite le pattern d'un épisode par personnage va repartir et on va finir la saison avec un épisode qui va nous laisser sur notre faim. Vivement que sa finisse.

Non, ils ont dit qu'il ne retournerais pas au format 1 épisode par personnage, que les fan n'avait pas aimer et qu'il retomberait a un story line conventionnelle.

That was it? After building Negan as a badass for so long his secret weapon was ... Gregory?

Rick's speech was terrible.

All that shooting for one guy and they still missed.

Hope you got your shit pants on! 'cause you gonna need them! __Negan to Father Gabriel

Wasn't a bad first episode, no one died.....yet....probably alot of pissed off Saviors...will see next week!

I did like the idea of a possible cure and travelling for a reason like the did with Abraham and Eugene

Z nations is very light compared to WD, but I do like the that series too! I like Doc lol They had radioactive Zs, now unkillable Zs! Enders etc....The Murphy who was the ''cure''....you get more wtf funny moments

Back