Egyptian lawyer says raping women wearing ripped jeans a 'national duty'

illuminance

Legacy Member
CAIRO — Egypt’s highest women’s rights body has filed a complaint to the top prosecutor seeking legal action against a lawyer who called for the raping of women who wear ripped jeans.

Nada Draz of the state National Council for Women told The Associated Press on Thursday that comments by lawyer Nabih el-Wahsh “explicitly promote rape and sexual harassment.”

El-Wahsh said on a TV talk show aired Oct. 19 that harassing or raping women wearing ripped jeans is a “national duty.”

Ripped jeans have been at the heart of controversy in recent weeks about their propriety, with some university colleges banning students from wearing them on campus.

Egypt is a majority Muslim country of some 95 million that is a mostly patriarchal society where street harassment of women is endemic.

VIDEO of lawyer saying it
http://ottawasun.com/news/world/egy...duty/wcm/c8464b87-d280-47ce-bb4d-191e5875d7ba

his legal interpretation of law - sharia law

What, ils sont presque 100 millions? Comment ça qu'on a pas une "petite Égypte" à Montréal?

I think this statement speaks everything we need to know:

Egypt is a majority Muslim country of some 95 million that is a mostly patriarchal society where street harassment of women is endemic.

I think this statement speaks everything we need to know:

Egypt is a majority Muslim country
Egypt is the most liberal of Muslim countries and that is because it has become Muslim in recent history. Originally a Christian country, the Muslim population that immigrated there soared rapidly and changed laws and culture as they became a majority.

Egypt is the most liberal of Muslim countries and that is because it has become Muslim in recent history. Originally a Christian country, the Muslim population that immigrated there soared rapidly and changed laws and culture as they became a majority.

Which is exactly what Islam is trying to do to other countries. I have old friends that are Egyptians and they hate what their country has become.

speaking of what used to be and what may come to be:

I'm pretty sure just by looking at all the muslims already in our government, we will see drastic changes in our lifetime that will make some people go WTF!? But at least we will still have two genders.

I'm pretty sure just by looking at all the muslims already in our government, we will see drastic changes in our lifetime that will make some people go WTF!? But at least we will still have two genders.
Honestly, I'm open and all, but I would refuse to give citizenship to Muslims in our country. That would be discriminatory, but so is the bill 101 and it's still there 40 years later. Same for the loi sur les indiens.

giphy.gif

---

Joe Biden Admits Breeding Out The White Race Through Immigration Is The End Game....because wait for it;

'diversity is our strength'

J'ai voté libéral avec la tete dans le sable,jai donné de l'argent au libéral avec la tete dans le cul...Je voterai Conservateur avec la tete haute! Le npd j'en veux pas.

Cut & paste to Europe in 30-40 years. :cry:

Worry not my friends, Canada is trying to bring over close to 1 million new immigrants by the year of 2020

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146

That the point.

You own multiple company and asset.
Your assets need the cheapest and numerous source of labor.

What you do? Out sourcing? The local production still not cover.
Import the cheap labor? YES. Better than that. The cheap labor will pay human trafficker.
The human trafficker will never be arrested. They are too useful.

They hate white. White are too comfortable they don’t want to sacrifice their time and health for a stupid job.

Do you think Canada import 1 million new immigrants to only virtue signaling?
It is to down value the work force. Boom their economy.

Mass immigration = cheap labor.

Back