Watching A Non-F1 Driver Wheel An F1 Car Is Incredible

Je suis vraiment envieux.
J'avais le grin jusqu'aux oreilles à sa place!!!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone can do the Formula 1 Renault Experience. It's around 8k There are several groups on Europe that offer all levels of F1 car driving https://www.gpconducir.com/en/f1-driving-experience/ Expensive yes but not out of reach.. Driving super cars is nothing compared to an F1 car. I've been told what gets people the most is just how good the brakes are and how deep you can actually brake. To be honest in Europe you can pretty much experience drive any sorta racer.. I was signed up for the Castle Comb UK F1600 experience, 15 laps and a total of 4.5 hours including the laps, learning etc for 200GBP. It was canceled due to weather

I doubt we will see any of the current era cars being used in this capacity as they are just much to complex and not cost effective to operate. You also cant run the ICE separate from the ERS/MGU systems. The 2.4L V8s run at low revs are pretty much bullet proof and cheap to replace

Le gars pourrait entrer plus serré en courbe mais overall il pilote bien pour un amateur.

Back