The Grand Tour season 2!

MrSpace

Legacy Member
Ça semble meilleur que l'an passé. Moins de niaisage et plus de road trips (ils ont arrêté de promener la tente avec le public pour faire plus de tournages en voyage)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

All the fucking episode of all the fucking seasons of Top Gear and all the fucking episodes of The Grand Tour are always the same fucking thing. And I fucking love it...

ezgif-com-crop-2.gif

J'ai décroché après 3-4 épisodes l'an dernier. C'était meilleur par la suite ou c'était la même merde?

J'ai décroché après 3-4 épisodes l'an dernier. C'était meilleur par la suite ou c'était la même merde?
C'était pas mal pareil.

Tu skip toute la partie sous la tente pis tu regardes le reste.

I found the 1st season good, anything with those three is good lol.

Maybe, just tone it down a bit on the corny repetitive jokes in every episode.

I saw advertising on TV yesterday, they ran the trailer and promoted Amazon Prime. First time I see this on mainstream media.

Watched it last night. In a word: Epic.

I needed a cigarette afterwards and I don't even smoke!

My brother is coming over to watch it. I have another painful hour of waiting. From the promo interview clips it seems like they really listened to the viewers and took out all the annoying segments like brain crash and the american. If they did that, :Woot:

I just realized that Prime Video doesn't release content like Netflix (whole season at once) and I got sad at the end of the episode when there was no button to get to the next one...

I just realized that Prime Video doesn't release content like Netflix (whole season at once) and I got sad at the end of the episode when there was no button to get to the next one...
Netflix is not whole season either for all.their shows.

Like Suits is half a season at a time.

bien aimer regarder hier en rentrant d'un souper d'équipe. J'ai ris pas mal, Hammond encore une fois qui se plante solide, mais wow la voiture électrique qu'il conduit est folle. La lambo est folle, la nsx meuh... je pense que c'est divertissant et drôle. Oui c'est stager, oui c'est un peu souvent toujours les mêmes choses qui reviennent mais I so don't care pis j'en veux toujours plus!
les preview laisse voir présager une vraiment cool saison j'ai bien hâte. BBC doit se ronger les ongles d'avoir virer Jeeza pis penser que Hammond et May suivrait pas...such a bad move.

Back