Looking for a Dog box Transmission

Im searching for a shop that can build me a DSM AWD dog box transmission. Any local shops that can this or do I need to go state side.

Thanks

corrige moi si je me trompe mais j’ai rarement vue des transbrake sur des transmission automatique fwd et pourtant je connais quelque gars qui roule ça au drag.

OP I got what you need
501ee1f695c2b98e8bb7d37986318491.jpg

I belive forum member Patrickd_21 was looking into this for his Evo track car....you may want to hit him up.

I bought my my fathers last Canadian rally championship car back a 1994 eagle summit that was converted to awd using his destroyed 93 talon as a donor. the dog box that was in the car is now broken and impossible to get parts for a Ralliart box anymore, The car made 475whp and 725 wtq. tuned to run on c14. I hope to have it ready for winter duties at snow cross events.

I bought my my fathers last Canadian rally championship car back a 1994 eagle summit that was converted to awd using his destroyed 93 talon as a donor. the dog box that was in the car is now broken and impossible to get parts for a Ralliart box anymore, The car made 475whp and 725 wtq. tuned to run on c14. I hope to have it ready for winter duties at snow cross events.

That sounds fukken AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

having new gear/shaft forks cut isn't supposed to be impossible.

Back