Denis Coderre Out, Valérie Plante In.

Est-ce qu'il va avoir l'électorat de Coderre qui va aller manifester dans les rues de MTL pour crier à l'injustice?

-Coop de Taxi et la ligue des blacks
-Le petit Magreb
-Le Mafieux de St-Leonard.

Imaginez à comment les entrepreneurs en asphalte sont shakés

Montreal à le parking au centre-ville le moins chère de toute les villes de cette taille que j'ai visité... va faire un tour à Toronto/Chicago/NYC/Boston... le parking à 25-40$ par jour est même pas rare.

Même Ottawa tu t'en sors pas en bas de 20-25$. À Montréal, je paye jamais au dessus de 15$, même à 15secondes à pieds de la Place-des-Arts

Vous sonnez tellement aigris, ça sera pas beau de vous lire dans 10ans...

oublie le 15$ montreal c'est facile 20-25$ ,surtout dans le vieux port.

De toute facon,j'évite montreal comme la peste...J'ai refusé d'allé chercher des mechant beau deal jusqu'à parce qu'il faut que je traverse le pont.

Est-ce qu'il va avoir l'électorat de Coderre qui va aller manifester dans les rues de MTL pour crier à l'injustice?

-Le petit Magreb

Calice que sa me fait rire! Parce que c'est une femme y'aura pas de corruption...

-Le petit Magreb

Peu importe le maire en place, les engrenages de la corruption sont bien rodés et ca va continuer de fonctionner.

Coderre soupait chez eux et allait aux mariages de leurs enfants

Il va y aller de la corruption dans le milieu des paysagistes et pousseux d'herbes avec Projet MTL

oublie le 15$ montreal c'est facile 20-25$ ,surtout dans le vieux port.

De toute facon,j'évite montreal comme la peste...J'ai refusé d'allé chercher des mechant beau deal jusqu'à parce qu'il faut que je traverse le pont.

Ce n'est vraiment pas cher en passant. Arrêtez de pleurer sur le prix du parking...dans le pire des cas, prenez un parcometre pour 9$/hrs

Toujours parcometre. Cest jamais plus que 2$ de lheure. Rendu la criss faut tu reste 10 heure pour faire 20$.

Sa me coute rarement en haut de 50 cent de l'heure c'est pas cher. Y'a juste le monde de region qui paye des prix de con à Montréal. Avec l'application de parcometre en plus cest tellement simple

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yup i have a feeling it's over as well.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

F1 is signed until 2029 and the rebuilding work will start right after next years race. The city isn't foolish enough to give up the race, Dumontier has a contract with the city that the new garages will be in place for 2019/20. Besides there are many more elections between now and 2029. For the most part people don't have a problem with F1 as the main event is away from the city.

Besides if it does leave wtvr I can just hop on a plane and catch a race elsewhere.

As for public transit.. Who knows. Trudeau will win another term and Ottawa is in a spending mood towards public transport projects. So anything is possible. The problem Ottawa will face though is the backlash from Middle Canada for lack of investment and how the large cities get all the money

F1 is signed until 2029 and the rebuilding work will start right after next years race. The city isn't foolish enough to give up the race, Dumontier has a contract with the city that the new garages will be in place for 2019/20. Besides there are many more elections between now and then. For the most part people don't have a problem with F1 as the main event is away from the city

Besides if it does leave wtvr I can just hop on a plane and catch a race elsewhere.

Yup. race isn't going anywhere for a while. No one also mentions how Coderre got Ottawa and Quebec to pony up $64 million of the total $98 million for the 5 year extension beyond 2024. Quebec is also paying the $20 million for the track renovations. This guy had the ability to walk into the PM, Premiere or Michael Sabia's office and leave with cheques for billions of dollars. No doubt today is a sad day.

Yup. race isn't going anywhere for a while. No one also mentions how Coderre got Ottawa and Quebec to pony up $64 million of the total $98 million for the 5 year extension beyond 2024. Quebec is also paying the $20 million for the track renovations. This guy had the ability to walk into the PM, Premiere or Michael Sabia's office and leave with cheques for billions of dollars. No doubt today is a sad day.

Very well connected with the right people in the right places.

Plante and her Quebec Solidare croonies will be scrambling with most projects.

F1 is signed until 2029 and the rebuilding work will start right after next years race. The city isn't foolish enough to give up the race, Dumontier has a contract with the city that the new garages will be in place for 2019/20. Besides there are many more elections between now and 2029. For the most part people don't have a problem with F1 as the main event is away from the city.

As for public transit.. Who knows. Trudeau will win another term and Ottawa is in a spending mood towards public transport projects. So anything is possible. The problem Ottawa will face though is the backlash from Middle Canada for lack of investment and how the large cities get all the money

Neither QC or Ottawa are going to be committing any money towards a project that hasn't been fully costed and studied in depth. The most you're likely to see in the 1st term is a provincial contribution towards paying for the studies. By the time those studies done the REM will be up and running and you'll be facing a decision to further expand that mode of transport or wtv a metro costs.

Honestly I think she painted herself into a corner in a sense, Coderre made it clear he wanted to put Montreal back on the map and his spending was congruent with his stated mission.

Plante says she wants her priorities are mobility and affordable housing, she's going to be running a pretty boring city because every $ she spends on things that aren't necessary will be equated to social housing she promised until those objectives are met.

Those nice little intersection with a bit of greenery you sell all over the plateau/rosemont/villeray. They're around 40k each so about 160k for an intersection. That's one social housing unit for a family right there and the vast majority of the time they tore up perfectly good instersection that required no work to put those flower beds in.

Toujours parcometre. Cest jamais plus que 2$ de lheure. Rendu la criss faut tu reste 10 heure pour faire 20$.

Sa me coute rarement en haut de 50 cent de l'heure c'est pas cher. Y'a juste le monde de region qui paye des prix de con à Montréal. Avec l'application de parcometre en plus cest tellement simple

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Dans le fin fond d'Hochelag? C'est 3$/h du parcomètre downtown, et minimum en ville 1$/h partout en ville, 50 cennes peut être en 1990.

Et je livre downtown, les parcomètres sont souvent tous pris à toute heure de la journée sauf si tu veux faire trois fois le tour du bloc (je parle du point de vue d'un "touriste", quand tu connais il y a moyen de s'arranger), heureusement les voitures de job aux couleurs visibles nous donnent une quasi immunité aux tickets.

-Le petit Magreb

Add to your list:

- People who want a good infrastructure to our city.

Back