lamborghini-terzo-millennio.jpg

Dans le même style que la Ford et les futures Aston et cie avec gros passages d'air derrière.

Mais l'ambiance avec des angles partout au lieu de courbes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think it looks bada$$ but on the first picture the windshield looks off. On the rest of the pictures it looks fine.

Sick reminds me of the peugeot quasar proto from the mid 80s

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Je sais pas si c'est l'angle des photos mais les ailes avant semblent juste pas être possibles sans avoir des pneus de vélo en avant lol

Je sais pas si c'est l'angle des photos mais les ailes avant semblent juste pas être possibles sans avoir des pneus de vélo en avant lol
Sont roulees pas de trouble

Sont roulees pas de trouble

Je parle pas de la drop mais bien du fait que l’aile coupe après crissement pas large «*pour le look*», d’après moi y doit y avoir du 195 en avant lol

The coolest thing about this concept is the collaboration with MIT. I wish I were in school now getting my Engineering Degree versus when I graduated, much cooler technology & projects to work on.

But the most outrageous ideas that Lamborghini has put in this box so far aren’t the ones that hit your eyeballs and drop your jaw. It’s that they’re working with MIT professors and students to figure out how to use supercapacitors in a way that simultaneously captures and releases energy, and investigating ways to build the car’s body and components with carbon fiber nanotubes that can act as (and maybe one day replace) the lithium-ion batteries that power today’s electric cars.

There are some other wild ideas being talked about already — like making this carbon fiber nanotube structure self-healing — but there are concrete goals to match these ambitions, even if the Terzo Millennio isn’t as specific and prescriptive as the Asterion concept from 2014.

The partnership is contracted to last three years, according to Lamborghini, and is costing the company around €200,000 per year (though quick shushing from some executives stopped reporters from being able to figure out exactly what that figure applies to).

On the carbon fiber nanotube battery side, Lamborghini hopes to settle on materials in year one; year two will be about getting the structure to store and release energy; and year three will be about building this into a 3D geometry, which would hopefully dramatically increase the possible energy capacity of a car this size.

lamborghini_terzo_millennio_7490.jpg

Back