Huge first-lap pile-up at the Macau Grand Prix

Spaceman Spiff

23659610_1506001279495772_2061028904865795855_n.jp  g

23622152_1506001212829112_3448730722806690620_n.jp  g

I never understood why people like to race there... watching carnage, is guaranteed.
I heard as well that a bike rider lost his life this week there on the same track....

edit- confirmed.
http://www.scmp.com/sport/hong-kong...u-motorcycle-grand-prix-stopped-after-serious

RIP
Same reason as Monaco.. Lots of sponsor agreements and history. Having been to Macau and walked some of the track its insane how narrow some bits are as a normal road them add in armcos and barriers.

Cool venue though! I guess they could maybe move the race to the newer section of the city in Taipa

Forza racing but real life

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Speaking of Forza, I wanted to DL Forza 7 for PC yesterday, purchase it legit but Microscrap make it so fucking difficult to just log onto their shitty website that by the time I managed to get in I had changed my mind and only downloaded the demo.

I have raced superbikes- I know the danger. Isle of man is another dangerous place for sure.

The point was more about the Macau circuit leaving little or no chance for survival- car crashes = pile up and race delay- if we are lucky in this case- no injuries. The bike accident was reinforcing the statement of not understanding the desire to race here.

Greg- I do understand the politics involved- but still.... so many other venues.

Not pro racing, more amateur

But Check this out at the PCA 2015 race at road america.

I was there when it happened, was waiting for my race to start. The crashes were brutal for us amateur.

To give you an idea of the speed we get at kink corner

My lowest speed is usually 185 kmh and when i have it perfectly, lowest speed is 195 kmh.

19:50 on video to give you an idea

Back