Eco-alternative to a real Christmas tree

Snail

Banned
Does anyone know of an eco-friendly alternative to a real Christmas tree? As in, a reusable Christmas tree that isn’t made of Chinese plastic, assembled and packaged by Chinese kids, that isn’t made of PVC or other materials that are difficult to recycle and dispose of when the thing starts to look like the top of my uncle’s head.

The point is, I’m really trying to limit the “things” we buy and consume, and those that we do, I want them to be durable items, things that we will actually serve a purpose, and items that have little environmental impact. Preferably made in Canada.

#justbuyarealtree

Si tu prends en considération le matériel, la coupe, le transport, le marchandisage pour une arbre fake Made in China, je crois qu'un sapin naturel est plus économique...

Ça pousse comme de la marde de pape, c'est disponible dans n'importe quel quincaillerie ou centre de pousse et il y a moins de manœuvre.

Si tu prends en considération le matériel, la coupe, le transport, le marchandisage pour une arbre fake Made in China, je crois qu'un sapin naturel est plus économique...

Ça pousse comme de la marde de pape, c'est disponible dans n'importe quel quincaillerie ou centre de pousse et il y a moins de manœuvre.

Je sais, c'est pour ça que je ne veux pas un arbre chinois. Je veux qqch que je peux me servir pour plusieurs années, mais qui est fait de matériaux recyclables, et qui est fabriqué ici.

...mais oui, si je dois absolument, j'irai en prendre un vrai.

L'arbre chinois va être "écolo" si tu t'en sers 15 ans et très mauvais s'il reste dans une boîte au sous sol après 3 Noëls.

T'as entièrement raison. Mais moi je ne veux pas donner mon cash aux Chinois pour une cochonnerie en PVC qui prendra 4,000 ans à se décomposer dans l'environnement.

La solution la plus écologique c'est de pas avoir d'arbre et pas fêter Noël.

On achète plus de cadeau. On se paie un chalet dans le Nord dans un mois toute la gagne.

Pas questions qu'on dépense notre temps et notre argent à se toucher les fesses avec le tier de la population dans des centres d'achat pour acheter de la merde que personne veut et va se ramasser dans les poubelles.

...on fête quand même noel et j'aime ça quand c'est bien décoré, mais pas au cout de l'enviro.

Does anyone know of an eco-friendly alternative to a real Christmas tree? As in, a reusable Christmas tree that isn’t made of Chinese plastic, assembled and packaged by Chinese kids, that isn’t made of PVC or other materials that are difficult to recycle and dispose of when the thing starts to look like the top of my uncle’s head.

The point is, I’m really trying to limit the “things” we buy and consume, and those that we do, I want them to be durable items, things that we will actually serve a purpose, and items that have little environmental impact. Preferably made in Canada.

#justbuyarealtree

Peinture en un sur ton mur? Je sais vraiment pas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just celebrate chirstmas the good ol' pagan way. Light the tree on fire and roll it down a hill. Boom, ya done now.

hhahahahahahahah

ok ok, I can't say I wasn't expecting these kinda answers from mr.

Maybe I'll just get an actual tree.

Actually have a good idea
Plant an actual three outside and decorate it
Maybe not the best idea but still !

Actually have a good idea
Plant an actual three outside and decorate it
Maybe not the best idea but still !

so far, it is the best idea.

...well, that and "Light the tree on fire and roll it down a hill", courtesy of Jelly Belly.

Just so you know, those trees come from tree farms. They grow them, and once cut, plant new ones. It's not quite neutral, but if they no one bought them, they would just stop planting them.

Loading trees is also a great job for youth around Christmas, and gives them a bit of cash to buy their crush a gift.

Décrisse de chez vous ou achetes toi un ''projecteur'' qui goroche des lumieres sur ton mur. Acheter un sapin a chaque année c est ridicule. Oui c est VRAIMENT le fun, mais en bout de ligne c est fucked up. J arrive pas a convaincre ma blonde..

branchchristmastree.jpg

4e057979c0ea5456736703bc7e0722ae--wall-christmas-tree-christmas-flowers.jpg

bf3d6de8ce9ff8c72e47318bda49d270--wall-christmas-tree-christmas-candles.jpg

Wall+Christmas+Tree+Wall+Decal.jpg

Back