Eco-alternative to a real Christmas tree

I'm.looking for a gender neutral politically correct winter festival environmentally friendly nature bush

buying a real tree is bad ... it's not like they grow on trees! OH WAIT!

you think buying kale and then throwing it out 3 weeks later because you couldn't bring yourself to eat it though you know how good it's supposed to be for you somehow protects the environment? it's a tree. a plant. it will eventually die anyway and decompose the same way no matter where it is. there are Christmas tree farms. trees are grown in a specific area, cut, and others are planted in its place. in a couple of years, a new tree will be cut in the same spot. nobody goes to the north pole to get them kid. sorry to burst your bubble.

you think buying kale and then throwing it out 3 weeks later because you couldn't bring yourself to eat it though you know how good it's supposed to be for you somehow protects the environment? it's a tree. a plant. it will eventually die anyway and decompose the same way no matter where it is. there are Christmas tree farms. trees are grown in a specific area, cut, and others are planted in its place. in a couple of years, a new tree will be cut in the same spot. nobody goes to the north pole to get them kid. sorry to burst your bubble.
I don't know, maybe OP doesn't find real trees convenient. And growing a tree (without pesticides) is pretty much carbon neutral, but not transporting it, although we can all agree that once a year, it's not even a drop in the ocean and totally worth the happiness.

...wait.

you guys think I don't want a real tree because trees have feelings? lol

I'm.looking for a gender neutral politically correct winter festival environmentally friendly nature bush

none of the trees identify with a penis so you're good.

Tu peux aussi acheter un arbre artificiel usagé et le garder quelques années.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back