Tire install thread

bassACE

Legacy Member
So I recently managed to find a good deal for new winter tires through an MR member locally, but I'm now also looking for a place to get them installed now as well, seeing as that same user doesn't have any availability under short notice.
I've called a few places myself but I'm seeing a pattern... no one is available until Dec 6/7/8... Anybody here know of a place taking appointments sooner?! Feel free ton contact me by PM if you know of someplace! :D

So I recently managed to find a good deal for new winter tires through an MR member locally, but I'm now also looking for a place to get them installed now as well, seeing as that same user doesn't have any availability under short notice.
I've called a few places myself but I'm seeing a pattern... no one is available until Dec 6/7/8... Anybody here know of a place taking appointments sooner?! Feel free ton contact me by PM if you know of someplace! :D

https://www.google.ca/search?q=alig...57j0j69i60l3.915j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

J arrive de la. Jai droppé les tires et les roues a 14h00 et a 3h20 c etait pret. Y avait de la place encore sans probleme. Au pire prends rdv.

Some shady place on 8th Avenue north of the 40, $40, no appointment and you get to learn more about the Haitian and Latino community while you wait for your turn.

You can go pretty much anywhere for same day or next day pickup if its off car. If it's on car, buy some wheels and make it off car.

Back