Golf R : Soundaktor buzz

Actually I just read.... my car does it through the sound system apparently....

sad days...

although in my case my M exhaust does add some good sound naturally .... still sad that they need to do this

check the sound clips below with and without the fake sound on an M135

https://jalopnik.com/5973177/this-i...en-engine-sounds-arent-piped-in-by-a-computer

sorry got off topic in some ways

It's not sad at all. It's necessary in todays cars.

Consumers want super quiet and comfortable cars (especially on the highway) but they also want their cars to sound good when they lay on the throttle. It's impossible to have natural induction/exhaust noise without sacrificing the quiet cabin. IMO it's the best of both worlds. You can use your car for long road trips with the family without tiresome wind/road noise AND you can feel like an irresponsible adolescent when beating on your car alone.

Consumers want super quiet and comfortable cars (especially on the highway) but they also want their cars to sound good when they lay on the throttle. It's impossible to have natural induction/exhaust noise without sacrificing the quiet cabin. IMO it's the best of both worlds. You can use your car for long road trips with the family without tiresome wind/road noise AND you can feel like an irresponsible adolescent when beating on your car alone.

Astie que c'est gay.

Hahaha just like the mustang with the shaker sound system. Lets make fake car sounds in cabin... fucking sad. I hit the gas on my car and you hear the intake and motor rev, the way a car is supposed to work.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Totally agree for 95% of cars on the road but on a Golf R or any "sports car" i want to ear the engine, not a speaker. If i roadtrip on a sport car i'm ready to sacrifice some "sound comfort" for more "car sound".

Hahaha just like the mustang with the shaker sound system. Lets make fake car sounds in cabin... fucking sad. I hit the gas on my car and you hear the intake and motor rev, the way a car is supposed to work.

C'est parce que tu as encore la mentalité d'un tuner qui aime faire du bruit et être remarqué. C'est le fun au début mais on s'écoeure rapidement. Spatule l'a bien expliqué.

Totally agree for 95% of cars on the road but on a Golf R or any "sports car" i want to ear the engine, not a speaker. If i roadtrip on a sport car i'm ready to sacrifice some "sound comfort" for more "car sound".

Je suis sur que si tu veux une Golf R, ça ne sera pas ce facteur qui va te faire changer d'idée. Si tu veux un char de ti-coune, prends la Focus RS. Sinon la R vient rejoindre la clientèle qui recherche la performance avec le look sleeper. Tu peux aussi remplacer l'échappement, ça reste une option.

C'est parce que tu as encore la mentalité d'un tuner qui aime faire du bruit et être remarqué. C'est le fun au début mais on s'écoeure rapidement. Spatule l'a bien expliqué.

Cutout represent.

Dynamat represent.

V8 represent.

Je peux pas croire qu'un gars de char aime que son char fasse un fake sound. Je veux faire du bruit ? J'ouvre le cutout. Je suis tanner ? Je le ferme, pu on tabarnak de son dans l'abitacle. Pis hey, ça bin beau être un GM des années 2000, ya pas un TABARNAK de rattle.

Mon Maxima a un beau son aussi, pas besoin d'un speaker.

Bro sorry mais l'opinion d'un gars du Saguenay, qui roule une Maxima CVT, on flush ça dans toilette.

Je m'en cris ta mère ta apellé Spatule.

When you buy a car, you have to make sacrifices, you cant have everything in one.

That fake sounds are gay af

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

Je suis sur que si tu veux une Golf R, ça ne sera pas ce facteur qui va te faire changer d'idée. Si tu veux un char de ti-coune, prends la Focus RS. Sinon la R vient rejoindre la clientèle qui recherche la performance avec le look sleeper. Tu peux aussi remplacer l'échappement, ça reste une option.

Je suis plus du genre roadster pour le summer car, une S2000 serait 100% dans mes cordes.

Ça reste un faque engine sound peut-importe l'argument apporté.

Ta camaro roule pas l'hiver parce que ton cutout va être la première bébelle à être pognée dans la rouille.

Actually no a sports car is supposed to be heard period. Nice try Twon.

Les nouvelles Camaros 4 cylindres ont ça aussi, le fake exhaust sound qui sort par les speakers lol.... ti-coune comme idée.

Back