Lamborghini Urus

allroad

Surprised this hasn't been posted on MR yet, the new Lambo Urus. It is a love it or hate it, it depends on the configuration. Depending on the color and trim, it can be one ugly vehicle.

x1z1tgb5enenysdb7p3g.png

umyklxzpr7fxmtjzdi3r.jpg

qu406aucnnxgvetm3i0n.jpg

https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/models/urus

Would buy it and let bishes do lines of the center console, but Lotto MAX doesn't want me to live that kind of a life.

the inside is incredible... the outside... not so much

would get a cayenne, levante or bentayga over that

Its a more powerful Bentley suv thats even more hideous thenthe car its based of.

The Bentley had a nicer interior.

The whole thing is ugly but really why can't manufacturers design good interfaces for their infotainment systems? It looks like something from the original Call of Duty.... ugh... but at least it's not as bad as the Dodge interfaces

Intérieur et extérieur laid IMO.

Quand t'es rendu que tu fais des cup holders en octogone parce que tu veux être certain d'avoir aucune courbe...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Meh.... interior is cool but I'd rather have an X5M and mod the shit out of it.

ça ne sera jamais aussi affreux que le Bentley Batayalalaeusy

I had the chance to see/drive one at work a couple months ago. The exterior is awful but all was forgiven when I saw the interior.

Bentley-Bentayga-2016-1600-2f.jpg

I dont see why the lambo was so necessary. Volkswagen already has a the Q7 and Bentley.... Making a lambo SUV is just whoring out the brand's name for revenue.

Back