EK Performance

went there once with a 911 turbo 996 for a 6000$ bill, was the first time and it was the last

they made a 200$ alignement that was completely off with way too much camber and toe and with 1 degree of camber more on one side resulting in burning a brand new rear set of tire in only 2000 km.
rear right was like -3.5 and rear left like -2.50 negative camber

otherwise that they made the job, one alignement does not reflect their knowledge, Ben and Émile are good guys and the shop have a good reputation But for me, i wont go back there

I'm looking at a carproof, and it says the vehicule was mostly maintained there laat few time. Trying to figure out if said vehicule would have been reliably serviced.

I'm looking at a carproof, and it says the vehicule was mostly maintained there laat few time. Trying to figure out if said vehicule would have been reliably serviced.

I’ve never done business with them, but it’s a shop that’s often recommended in the local Porsche community... like most any shops, you’ll ear positive and negative experiences.

In your case, the simple fact that you have traces of regular maintenance is likely a positive thing, although i’m Very surprised that a car proof report would identify the shop that did this maintenance. Get your hands on the actual maintenance records and review them: what was done, at what interval, have the common issues for the specific model you’re looking at been addressed, etc. If it’s just regular maintenance (oil, brakes, etc.), pretty much any shop should manage... if it’s a full engine tear down and rebuild on an exotic, that’s a different story. If the car’s worth it, get a comprehensive PPI done at a reputed shop that specializes in the model.

Last edited:
went there once with a 911 turbo 996 for a 6000$ bill, was the first time and it was the last

they made a 200$ alignement that was completely off with way too much camber and toe and with 1 degree of camber more on one side resulting in burning a brand new rear set of tire in only 2000 km.
rear right was like -3.5 and rear left like -2.50 negative camber

otherwise that they made the job, one alignement does not reflect their knowledge, Ben and Émile are good guys and the shop have a good reputation But for me, i wont go back there
Your camber will not wear the tire that fast, its your toe

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

I’ve never done business with them, but it’s a shop that’s often recommended in the local Porsche community... like most any shops, you’ll ear positive and negative experiences.

In your case, the simple fact that you have traces of regular maintenance is likely a positive thing, although i’m Very surprised that a car proof report would identify the shop that did this maintenance. Get your hands on the actual maintenance records and review them: what was done, at what interval, have the common issues for the specific model you’re looking at been addressed, etc. If it’s just regular maintenance (oil, brakes, etc.), pretty much any shop should manage... if it’s a full engine tear down and rebuild on an exotic, that’s a different story. If the car’s worth it, get a comprehensive PPI done at a reputed shop that specializes in the model.

I was surprised too. if i end up wanting the car i'll call up up some places for maintenance history.

Your camber will not wear the tire that fast, its your toe

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

yeah i know that's why i wrote that the camber and toe was way off.... i remember what was the camber number was to show exemple but toe was like 3 time what it is suppose to be so rear tires wear down to super slick no thread at all in a 2000 km

Back