#MeToo is starting to backfire, this is gonna be good...

Can't beleive Al had it figured out so many years ago lol
http://marriedwithchildren.wikia.com/wiki/NO_MA'AM
71b419ZWTuL._SX492_.jpg

nomaam2.jpg

When people hit on my gf i tell them to have her home by 10 or she'll turn into a pumpkin and there are extra fees for pick up

The big problem today ill tell you.

When i was clubing in the early 2000 you could grab a lady ass, rub your *** without going to jail but..............people back then did their own justice on the spot. So you dont play with fire if you dont want to get burn. I saw a couple of guys getting a slap to their face, or even better getting punch in the face by their boyfriend. And usually messing around with really drunk girl was either discuting or looking for trouble.

Haha I remember too, guys didn't even ask just started griding on the girl no stress, I really wonder how it's happening now:
"Excuze me lady can I please have this dance?"
"Euh no you cant"
"I'm really sorry to ask you this again but are you 100%"
"Yes and if you ask me again I'll call rape on you"
"Ok but I have a 9" dick and a bimmer waiting outside..."
"Oh sorry I thought you were poor and had a small dick yeah sure you can rape the shit out of me ..."

^^ the worst is consensual sex

Is it ok if I kiss your neck?
Is it ok if I suck on your titties?
Is it ok if I eat your pussy?
Is it ok if I lick your butthole?
Can I put my penis inside your vagina?
Can I touch your clitoris?
etc.

fucking soyboys are all ok with this too

On a more serious note....
Let me give you an example and im dead serious when i tell you this story.

A while back my now ex gf was legit crazy, naturally i broke up with her but we were living together and i tried to keep it hush hush until my new place was ready before telling her the news but she went through my phone while i was sleeping and found out.
Anyways so on the last day i was sleeping on the couch and when she came home she started undoing my pants while i was asleep. i woke up and she was literally trying to rape me, i told her to stop and she didn't, i told her to get the fuck off of me and she didn't. i literally pushed her to get her the fuck off of me, and she started to say that im abusing her and this and that. Now when i tell people they think its funny and laugh but if the roles were reversed and i was the woman its not.

I bet if she went and told the cops i was abusing her they would come bust my ass when the truth is the opposite.This is what is unfair in my opinion, im sure a lot of women are abused or harassed on a daily basis and i dont condone it it whatsoever but when woman use it vindictively, that is the reason its treated so lightly.
Having a #metoo hashtag isn't gonna solve their problem. It will gain more awareness however.

Woman want equality without giving up their advantages of being a woman. You want equality hold the door open for men, pay for dinner and all the other plethora of things men are expected to do for women

On a more serious note....
Let me give you an example and im dead serious when i tell you this story.

A while back my now ex gf was legit crazy, naturally i broke up with her but we were living together and i tried to keep it hush hush until my new place was ready before telling her the news but she went through my phone while i was sleeping and found out.
Anyways so on the last day i was sleeping on the couch and when she came home she started undoing my pants while i was asleep. i woke up and she was literally trying to rape me, i told her to stop and she didn't, i told her to get the fuck off of me and she didn't. i literally pushed her to get her the fuck off of me, and she started to say that im abusing her and this and that. Now when i tell people they think its funny and laugh but if the roles were reversed and i was the woman its not.

I bet if she went and told the cops i was abusing her they would come bust my ass when the truth is the opposite.This is what is unfair in my opinion, im sure a lot of women are abused or harassed on a daily basis and i dont condone it it whatsoever but when woman use it vindictively, that is the reason its treated so lightly.
Having a #metoo hashtag isn't gonna solve their problem. It will gain more awareness however.

Woman want equality without giving up their advantages of being a woman. You want equality hold the door open for men, pay for dinner and all the other plethora of things men are expected to do for women

The problem is very simple.

Do you realise the % of woman trying to rape a guy and succeed??? Its probably like 0.00001%. You cant have a hard-on if you are not sexually excited unless you took some pill and even then. Without an hard-on what could happen you get fuck in the butt by a strap-on lol. In mot case guys are stonger than girls, so there is no way a girl can submit you and control you and then proceed to rape you. Unless your weak and skinny as hell

On the other way around, if your situation is like the Demi-Moore movie, i think its harrasment the title. Like a gorgeous Lady with ambition wanna rape you.....the odds of that happening......

Nobody is gonna threat you seriously if you are been raped by a girl lol

I remember this one time with a co-worker at a little party afterwork, Im pretty sure she was a Bi-sexual girl, she really look like a ''bouch'' (a lesbian girl who got the male role in the couple), Damn she was not really pretty (but not ugly as well), she was hitting on me so bad, she was also very drunk. She was always trying to grab my ass. My other co-worker were all laughing at the situation. She was bigger than me, but no way i felt threaten at all.

Last edited:
Je me souviens il y a deux ans le Doc Mailloux a dit.

Nous allons assisté a une guerre des sex. Non pour égalité des sexes, mais qu’elle sexe domine l’autre.

Les femmes en ce moment sont en route pour des prendre le pouvoir en occident.
Les femmes ont une meilleure éducation. Plus de règlement et de system qui les aident et protègent.

Mais la grosse chose dans humanité qui contrôle tout. C’est qui fourre qui?

Les féministes veules contrôlés nos queux. Parce qu’ encore dans ce secteur-là. Le qui fourre qui.
L’homme a le gros bout du bat.

Il veut castrer les faibles et manipuler les forts.

Au Québec fait déjà plusieurs générations les femmes on le dernier mot.
Je ne veux pas faire mon SJW et généralisé et dire Women need to check their privilège.

Mais faut réaliser que la culture du viol avantage les femmes.
Pour ça que les féministes pousse cette idéologie sans arrêt.

The problem is very simple.

Do you realise the % of woman trying to rape a guy and succeed??? Its probably like 0.00001%. You cant have a hard-on if you are not sexually excited unless you took some pill and even then. Without an hard-on what could happen you get fuck in the butt by a strap-on lol. In mot case guys are stonger than girls, so there is no way a girl can submit you and control you and then proceed to rape you. Unless your weak and skinny as hell

On the other way around, if your situation is like the Demi-Moore movie, i think its harrasment the title. Like a gorgeous Lady with ambition wanna rape you.....the odds of that happening......

Nobody is gonna threat you seriously if you are been raped by a girl lol

I remember this one time with a co-worker at a little party afterwork, Im pretty sure she was a Bi-sexual girl, she really look like a ''bouch'' (a lesbian girl who got the male role in the couple), Damn she was not really pretty (but not ugly as well), she was hitting on me so bad, she was also very drunk. She was always trying to grab my ass. My other co-worker were all laughing at the situation. She was bigger than me, but no way i felt threaten at all.

My point was that its socially acceptable for women to harass men or even "rape" them with no consequences with the added fact that law will back up the woman because shes simply a woman. What if she called the cops and said i had raped her or something. i would not pass go and go directly to jail when the truth is the opposite
Also women(not all) will go to this extreme for nothing more than rejection or because they are mad at you or regret having sex with you or something

Are you afraid of wasting sperm? You produce million them everyday.
Women have only one ovary per month. That why they are selective.

I will defend woman on this. There a huge force advantage for men.

Imagine if you rape fuck a woman. She get pregnant. 9 month of gestation and she have to take care of the baby.

Imagine you get Rape fuck by a woman. She get pregnant. you can fly away.

Imagine a woman Stalking you than Force fuck you. You can always throw here across the room in desperation. Take your Dirt bike and get out doing a Sick Wheelie.

My point was that its socially acceptable for women to harass men or even "rape" them with no consequences with the added fact that law will back up the woman because shes simply a woman. What if she called the cops and said i had raped her or something. i would not pass go and go directly to jail when the truth is the opposite
Also women(not all) will go to this extreme for nothing more than rejection or because they are mad at you or regret having sex with you or something

It is socially acceptable because it doesnt hurt anybody. Are you gonna have a depression because a lady kisses you and grab your dick at a club without your consent. Nope instead you gonna call all your friend and brag about it. Then what kind of justice you want???Nobody was hurt (emotionally and physically). Nothing more to add here.

You always not guilty until they prove it.

***BTW If you slept with a really drunk girl and she didnt remembered that you had sex with her..... she can legally said she had been rape and you will go to Jail, even if she was the one inviting you to her house*** i know someone who got in deep shit because of that

You are taking one random isolated event and making it into a generalization... this is like the 101 of flawed reasoning.

Back in the day i knew this girl that said she got molested by some dude because he rejected her and called her fat.
And consent is consent, no matter who gets pregnant

We went from grabbing women on screen and kissing them in old B&W movies to fake lesbians so somebody actually pay to see that crap to 30+y old woman kissing an 8y old child in the Disney movie Blank Check and ended up at an age where some people are confused which gender they are so we started changing laws to pretend to care about that 0.02% of the population.

We went from grabbing women on screen and kissing them in old B&W movies to fake lesbians so somebody actually pay to see that crap to 30+y old woman kissing an 8y old child in the Disney movie Blank Check and ended up at an age where some people are confused which gender they are so we started changing laws to pretend to care about that 0.02% of the population.
Outsider, is this you ?

You are taking one random isolated event and making it into a generalization... this is like the 101 of flawed reasoning.

Pas vraiment c’est une triste réalité...Un femme appel la police et le gars est automatiquement coupable, l’inverse sera jamais vrai...Écoutez les 2-3 derniers épisodes de district 31, ils font un super beau parallèle avec ca, et c’est un émission qui paint la réalité des policiers/enquêteurs au Québec, qui est d’ailleurs décrite comme étant assez près de la réalité par tous les policiers qui l’écoute...

Pas vraiment c’est une triste réalité...Un femme appel la police et le gars est automatiquement coupable, l’inverse sera jamais vrai...Écoutez les 2-3 derniers épisodes de district 31, ils font un super beau parallèle avec ca, et c’est un émission qui paint la réalité des policiers/enquêteurs au Québec, qui est d’ailleurs décrite comme étant assez près de la réalité par tous les policiers qui l’écoute...

100% Vrai.

J'ai une connaissance qui vit un divorce messy pas mal et son ex-femme a essayer ca. Faque la en plus d'avoir a dealer avec un divorce messy, garde des enfants pis toute, y'as des accusations de violence conjugale par dessus. Y capote un peu. Semblerais que le rapport policier est pas mal en sa faveur du a beaucoup de trou dans l'histoire de la folle mais reste qu'il doit dealer avec ca pareil.

Un gars vas appeler parce que sa femme l'a aggresse avec un couteau pis 911 vont y rire dans face avant de raccrocher ou presque...

Back