Affichage des résultats 1 à 4 sur 4

Discussion: Question for Costco employees (hours)

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen GTI MK 7.5
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Question for Costco employees (hours)

Hi guys, admittedly a dumb question, Costco closes at 8:30pm on weekdays, with the closure of the 720 West I've decided to start late and finish late for work, I can make it to the Bridge street Costco by like 8:20pm. My question is, does the store CLOSE at 8:30pm or do they just stop letting people in at that time. If the store closes at 8:30pm I won't be THAT guy and show up right before it closes and keep the employees, but if everyone's paid to like 9:30pm I will go. I'm quick I'm in and out in like 30 mins absolute tops. I go to Costco weekly and everyone knows it sucks so freaking bad on the weekend so still being able to get there during the week after work would be freakkking sweet.
    Every morning, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you better start running.

Forum God

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen Golf 1.8tsi
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par rollingsound Voir le message
    Hi guys, admittedly a dumb question, Costco closes at 8:30pm on weekdays, with the closure of the 720 West I've decided to start late and finish late for work, I can make it to the Bridge street Costco by like 8:20pm. My question is, does the store CLOSE at 8:30pm or do they just stop letting people in at that time. If the store closes at 8:30pm I won't be THAT guy and show up right before it closes and keep the employees, but if everyone's paid to like 9:30pm I will go. I'm quick I'm in and out in like 30 mins absolute tops. I go to Costco weekly and everyone knows it sucks so freaking bad on the weekend so still being able to get there during the week after work would be freakkking sweet.
    they will kick you out.

The lift truck start to go out at 8H20. They dont want anyone inside on the alley after 8h30 because it's to dangerous for an accident
    Citation Envoyé par DannyITR Voir le message
    Il est difficile de construire une Honda Civic unique en 2015, mais Alex a bien accompli ce fait. Avec un drôle de nom (ghetto_EK) Alex nous a fait sourire chaque fois

Citation Envoyé par ggti Voir le message
    Moi faut dire que j'ai un Cockapoo comme chien et que si tu traduit sa en français sa donne: graine a caca
    Citation Envoyé par ladyboys Voir le message
    genre sur une échelle de 0 à Alain je ressens 8

3. Likes Le Patriote, rollingsound Liked this post
    Premium

Status
    Car:
    BMW Group
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The one on bridge Street is always packed to shit and the selection isn't great. We don't bother with it even though it's 15 mins away. I'll just go to Vaudreuil on a week night. That store is empty. Worst case Brossard.

Bridge and Marche Central suck.

I've seen employees actually start telling customers "store is closing in 5 mins, hurry up" it's not like Wal mart having clients still shopping at 9:15

Costco needs a store in Laval East and a other location on Island in LaSalle or Lachine

Status
    Car:
    Volkswagen Golf R
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I thought they didn't let customers in 30 mins before closing?

Règles de messages