The Mclaren Senna

You guys are actually debating the interior of the Senna, does it really matter??? The overall external design is up for debate but behind the wheel you will not be focused on the ipad like interface...

Honestly, the exterior is as ugly as the interior, not much to debate on imo lol

Je sais pas mais avec le nom de Senna je m'attendais à une voiture manuelle.
On voit bien qu'ils ont juste mis le nom Senna pour faire un coup de pub

While at the ring I spoke to a couple of new GT3 and RS owners had had McLaren's before. They said they switched back to Porsche as the consumables on McLaren were just too high.. namely windshields that wouldnt last a track season, paint quality being so so and engines being fragile however what got them out was the fact McLaren doesn't release much repair info for the cars to 3rd parties.. thus requiring you to visit the local approved service center which if you track the car follows some absurd maintence programs... Yea one said "I can afford it but spending that sorta of money is simply foolish for x amount of track hours vs cost" and if you don't follow it and blow up an engine ur SOL.

So while The Senna was made for track purposes and some will come out to play I bet most will stay locked up

63d90ff4d3c3f97dfa394a2de56ee6b9.jpg

Le gars de Mtl les tracks ses Mclaren!

Senna
675lt
650s GT3

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back