The Mclaren Senna

allroad

Function over form. Not sure why the legend of Senna was tagged to this car. Will there be a Mclaren Lauda, Mclaren Prost, etc... in the future? Surely never a Mclaren Alonso.

This McLaren is completely next-level when it comes to, well, everything. Weighing in at just 2,641 pounds, this is feather-weight in comparison to pretty much everything else in the class, and considering the nearly 800-horsepower on tap, a proper driver should be able to put down a weapons-grade lap time at any track.

If McLaren’s aim was to put an end to the Nurburgring lap time World War II, this car is the Enola Gay to make that happen. If you thought Porsche’s GT2 RS was the newest and fastest thing, the Senna has an additional 89 horsepower and weighs exactly 600 pounds less.

dotpn5djsqzvehepjazn.jpg

r5qfm8k00ucpf9t7fkin.jpg

zrwgbnamxwm1qybjeggi.jpg

bcdtfy8mmkrkobkccadj.jpg

twuwt9caufutdsa8hzqa.jpg

https://jalopnik.com/the-mclaren-senna-is-an-uncompromising-track-car-here-t-1821156628

je la trouve pas pire, just deux chose qui m'agace overall
1- La wing....ok besoin de downforce...mais un autre style svp
2- Le Ipad ish...trop gros messemble...fait bizarre

As hyper joli, mais à voir comment la 720S torche, ça va être mongole la performance

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mclaren hasn't really cared about style. I cant wait to see the reviews and see whats its capable of! If the viper ACR was able to destroy race tracks with an archaic v10 and 6 speed manual. Imagine this thing! I love the f1 rear diffuser. Road cars need more banned f1 tech.

Last edited:
Le char a été dévoilé il y a quelques jours et il a déjà été déclaré le hyper car le plus laid qui existe hahaha, côté look, c'est un mechant flop faut pratiquement faire exprès...

Je parlerai pas de l'intérieur lol, la majorité du monde trouve la mode des ipads dans le dash affreuse en se disant qu'on peut difficilement faire plus laid :

GLE400-dash.jpg

McLaren s'est dis Challenge acccepted :

zrwgbnamxwm1qybjeggi.jpg

C'est ca qui arrive quand tu confie le dash à un stagiaire lol

code-29.gif

La tesla 3 c est pas un ipad qu elle a sur le dash mais un écran d ordi de bureau...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

La tesla 3 c est pas un ipad qu elle a sur le dash mais un écran d ordi de bureau...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
La différence c'est qu'il est intégré au dash non? Ou je me mélange avec la Model S

Jaime.bien celui des Volvo 90, vraiment bien intégré.

La différence c'est qu'il est intégré au dash non? Ou je me mélange avec la Model S

Jaime.bien celui des Volvo 90, vraiment bien intégré.

"Intégré", c'est plus le dash qui est intégré au ipad lol

You guys are actually debating the interior of the Senna, does it really matter??? The overall external design is up for debate but behind the wheel you will not be focused on the ipad like interface...

You guys are actually debating the interior of the Senna, does it really matter??? The overall external design is up for debate but behind the wheel you will not be focused on the ipad like interface...

Ça ressemble pas mal à l'intérieur de la 720s, mais en mode weight reduction et l'écran plus haut, racecar style.

2018-McLaren-720S-Interior-POV-Screen-Down.jpg

Back