Volvo Saved My Life

Woow! Ta été fukin chanceux! Tu devrai te faire tatouer "what doesn't kill you make you stronger"
Pis pour vrai tu t'es tu chier dessus en voyant la roche arriver?? Bon comeback!

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

Woow! Ta été fukin chanceux! Tu devrai te faire tatouer "what doesn't kill you make you stronger"
Pis pour vrai tu t'es tu chier dessus en voyant la roche arriver?? Bon comeback!

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk
Non, je savais ce qui allait arriver, j'ai reposé ma tête et tenu le volant comme il faut!
65c576f5852d608616dbab6c08168be8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Ho, lee, Fuckkkkkk.

Bro thats insane!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Glad to see you made it out in one piece!

now brb trading in my vw for a volvo T5 :laugh:

OUCH! Wow... I have no words... Glad you're safe. Wish you quick recovery and don't skip the psysio (+10000 )

Volvo's are well known for their safety, not that we needed another proof, but damn!

Good to see you posting it instead of somebody else telling us why you're not here anymore.

Volvo, for life.

Vraiment content que tu sois "ok" (relativement).

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

geez man, no small accident. wish you well and keep the FB sloot alive while you rest.

OP's post is entertaining as always.

Un de mes chums a fait qqchose de similaire... y'avait du sable fin sur la route. Tsé le ptits sable/terre sur le bord du chemin, entre l'asphalte et le gazon...
T'as juste besoin d'un truck qui prends la courbe trop large et garoche ca partout. C'est comme de la glace.

Exact, toute les années que j'ai fais de la moto SS je connais keks gars qui on planté solide en courbe sur des back road dans le Nord a cause de ce que tu mentionne.
Chemin Chertsey est traite pour ça entre L'Estérel et la 125

En passant Promt rétablissement même si on se connait pas.

Fracture au bassin c'est kek chose, j'ai un ami qui a eu ça et il a pas trippé la dessus lol.

Last edited:
RIP to a fine specimen. Was your 2009 2.5T AWD?
I was looking at rte 348 and the last street views from Sep 2011 show a road with lots of cracks. Has it been repaved since? Finally can you indicate the exact location of the crash on Google maps?

RIP to a fine specimen. Was your 2009 2.5T AWD?
I was looking at rte 348 and the last street views from Sep 2011 show a road with lots of cracks. Has it been repaved since? Finally can you indicate the exact location of the crash on Google maps?

Car was my father's 2.5T not awd and automatic with the shiftronic, light tune and bilstein HD shocks with poly everything. I'd strongly suggest to anyone with a Volvo or project in mind to grab the motor on that car, timing belt had just been done, water pump, gaskets, motor mounts and everything up to date (even plugs), 109k km.

The road has been patched at a few spots, I can't seem to land on the exact spot on GM but it's about 1.2km from Vincent-Massey (spot the chicane), although cracked, the surface on that whole stretch is usually coarse and grippy. That exact chicane I've aggressively taken with my benz multiple times, turbo volvos as well, whipping the ass hard into and out.

I'm going to make on offer on the land where the boulder is, drill in, stick a dynamite stick in and blow it up. That fucker didn't even move.

Thanks!

Looking at the pictures of the car, maybe you hit a patch of wet leaves. That shit will spin a car around like a cafetaria tray in the wrong circumstances.

Speedy recovery!

on ce connais pas personnellement, mais tu es un Jedi en matière de Volvo tu as beaucoup aider le Padawan que je suis...
et à lire ton histoire et voir les photos je suis content d'avoir été dans cette direction et non du côté obscur!

sending you good f@cking vibes dude!
prompt rétablissement!

Back