Qqn a une Infiniti Ex 37?

Vq37HR is an amazing motor. Reliable trucks but you need to maintain them properly. Not the best awd system out there. Interior is nice, ride is a bit rough, after market is decent for a little suv. Not very spacious for what it is. You can go to a fx and have more space. Stay away from first gens, they were prone to rust, and bad timing tensioners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ca c'est vraiment une réponse de troll qui mérite un warning^^

C'est fiable dans la moyenne, c'est plus puissant que la moyenne mais ca consomme aussi plus, j'aime bien le système awd, l'intérieur est un peu petit à mon goût.

Ma blonde a un 2013, dans le segment je trouve que cest bien, le VQ est un excellent moteur, la transmission est bien gearee et cest un drivetrain rwd a la base, tres le fun dans la neige. Lespace interieur est ok sans plus mais sa finition tres bien. Fiable jusqua date rendu a 60k km sans problemes. En gros cest un G37 wagon lifte, pas un mauvais combo. Sois juste sur de prendre le modele navi si tu veux toutes les fonctionalites bluetooth, pas de music playback via cellphone dans le modele sans la navigation...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Ca c'est vraiment une réponse de troll qui mérite un warning^^

C'est fiable dans la moyenne, c'est plus puissant que la moyenne mais ca consomme aussi plus, j'aime bien le système awd, l'intérieur est un peu petit à mon goût.

troll?

Désavantages d'un suv: plus cher à l'achat, check. Plus cher de pneus, check. Consomme plus, check. Moins bonne tenue de route, check (même si ça tient très bien la route j'en doute pas). Moins performant qu'une berline avec le même moteur, check.

Avantages d'un SUV: Plus spacieux qu'une berline ou wagon, non. Aptitudes hors routes, pas vraiment.

Bref, va te chercher une G37X équivalente pour 2-3k de moins ou une Q50 pour un prix similaire.

Vois-tu, ca c'est une réponse beaucoup plus constructive^^

Tu as quand même plus de dégagement qu'une berline, c'est un genre d'entre deux comme bien des petits SUV.

Un gros négatif pour moi: aucune capacité de remorquage.

troll?

Désavantages d'un suv: plus cher à l'achat, check. Plus cher de pneus, check. Consomme plus, check. Moins bonne tenue de route, check (même si ça tient très bien la route j'en doute pas). Moins performant qu'une berline avec le même moteur, check.

Avantages d'un SUV: Plus spacieux qu'une berline ou wagon, non. Aptitudes hors routes, pas vraiment.

Bref, va te chercher une G37X équivalente pour 2-3k de moins ou une Q50 pour un prix similaire.
Coté pneus cest pas plus cher quune voiture, tu peux downsizer a du 17po pour lhiver, pis le 18 ou 19po dorigine sont dams des grandeurs tres communes avec bcp de choix de marques abordables.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I got one, well a QX50 which is the same car, as a courtesy car when I installed my winters on. I liked it quite a bit, the ride was in between the magic carpet/absorbs everything of my wife's Crosstrek and my (firm) FX37. Handling was really good, seats were comfortable and the visibility was quite good. Power delivery is smoother than the FX, more linear somehow. I felt it was a great daily driver with enough power/handling to let you enjoy the drive.

Vq37HR is an amazing motor. Reliable trucks but you need to maintain them properly. Not the best awd system out there. Interior is nice, ride is a bit rough, after market is decent for a little suv. Not very spacious for what it is. You can go to a fx and have more space. Stay away from first gens, they were prone to rust, and bad timing tensioners.

The AWD will definitely step the back out first, and if it's your first RWD-biased system (it is for me), it's both scary and fun at the same time. It is however very controllable. You learn to enjoy it when you can and to slow down the other times.

Le EX a un v6

Le FX a un v6

Vas te chercher un FX 2009+ ou si dans le budget QX70.

The drive is completely different. The EX is more relaxed, more comfortable, easier to dart in and out of traffic due to it's size and better visibility. The QX70/my FX37 is bump-bump-bump on the 20's but much better on the winter 18's.

troll?

Tires will cost you 20$ more a year based on 4 years of average use.
The slightly lower overall road handling will not be noticeable until 9-10/10 driving limit.
But you get a better seating position with easier entry/exit.
A good usable cargo area.
A nice quiet interior.
No one is taking this off-road...

A G37X is actually bigger/longer then an EX, but the EX has a 'box' shape which makes the interior space more usable. Classic car/cuv debate...

If you are young and want to zoom-zoom everywhere, get the G37X; if you want 90% of the G's performance but with better daily driver attributes for the actual 90% of your life, get the EX.

I got one, well a QX50 which is the same car, as a courtesy car when I installed my winters on. I liked it quite a bit, the ride was in between the magic carpet/absorbs everything of my wife's Crosstrek and my (firm) FX37. Handling was really good, seats were comfortable and the visibility was quite good. Power delivery is smoother than the FX, more linear somehow. I felt it was a great daily driver with enough power/handling to let you enjoy the drive.

The AWD will definitely step the back out first, and if it's your first RWD-biased system (it is for me), it's both scary and fun at the same time. It is however very controllable. You learn to enjoy it when you can and to slow down the other times.

The drive is completely different. The EX is more relaxed, more comfortable, easier to dart in and out of traffic due to it's size and better visibility. The QX70/my FX37 is bump-bump-bump on the 20's but much better on the winter 18's.

Tires will cost you 20$ more a year based on 4 years of average use.
The slightly lower overall road handling will not be noticeable until 9-10/10 driving limit.
But you get a better seating position with easier entry/exit.
A good usable cargo area.
A nice quiet interior.
No one is taking this off-road...

A G37X is actually bigger/longer then an EX, but the EX has a 'box' shape which makes the interior space more usable. Classic car/cuv debate...

If you are young and want to zoom-zoom everywhere, get the G37X; if you want 90% of the G's performance but with better daily driver attributes for the actual 90% of your life, get the EX.
Sauf que le ex a pas un coffre de suv justement. Rien a voir avec le coffre d'un suv cheap genre rav4.

The EX37 is smaller than a RAV4, so it’s cargo hold is smaller as well. If the OP is buying this for cargo space, he should buy a pickup; other than that, the trunk space is plenty.

J ai déjà eu une G35x et je l avais adorer,ma gafe ?J ai changé pour une Jetta mk6 avec le 1.8t,oui c est plus économe en gaz,mais c est tout.Je m ennuie du awd que j avais.C est pour ça que je songe au EX37,bonne puissance et empattement court.Avec mes 2 ados,faudrait voir l espace de la banquette arrière

Les systeme awd de ininiti son super sportif, tres plaisant a conduire. Avec le vdc enlever drift a volonté. Et si tu veut etre propulsion only, tu a juste a enlever la fuse AWD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J ai déjà eu une G35x et je l avais adorer,ma gafe ?J ai changé pour une Jetta mk6 avec le 1.8t,oui c est plus économe en gaz,mais c est tout.Je m ennuie du awd que j avais.C est pour ça que je songe au EX37,bonne puissance et empattement court.Avec mes 2 ados,faudrait voir l espace de la banquette arrière
Golf wagon 4motion?

Une chose que je sais, c'est que c'est petit en criss vs une Civic 2018.

Interior
Maximum Seating
5 seats
5 seats

Front Legroom
Civic: 42.3 inch
EX 37: 44.3 inch

Back Legroom
Civic: 37.4 inch
2017-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-Sport-Touring-rear-inteiror-seats.jpg

EX 37: 28.5 inch
2013_infiniti_ex_37_ts-21-11922.jpg

I'm 6'2" and I can sit 'behind myself' in an EX37. Unless his kids are football/rugby players, they'll be fine back there.

*EDIT: I meant I can site behind myself in a QX50, which is on the longer wheelbase; I forgot the EX37 was still using the old, shorter wheelbase.

Golf wagon 4motion?

Reliability?

Last edited:
Back