Spam this pouchon

Trupower Distribution

Here is the spam this pouchon Masaker edition.

2 nights ago I’m on kijiji looking for a phone to buy, I come across an iPhone 8 Plus for a decent price. I message the guy, we agree to a price. He is like any questions about the phone? I’m like blacklisted, icloud? He’s like no it’s clean. So he gives me an address to go meet him, it’s in st. Leonard, 35 minutes away. I get to said address, it’s a building with apartments. I call him and tell him I have arrived. He says ok be there in 2 minutes. Here comes this little Arab kid, if he was white, black, Asian or yellow, I would include that colour.... has the phone in his hand in a box. I ask him to go in the building to check it, I’m dropping a nice chunk of cash on it...... before we get in I say is it real or a clone? I’ll know when I check it. Don’t lie to me. He says what is clone? I don’t know what is clone. I look at it, go to put my sim in, before I do that, I insert the sim pin in and a fucking android menu pops up. I wanted to smash his face for wasting my time and trying to scam me, and whoever he was also going to sell it to. Then I realized I just got off probation, doing something stupid would get me in trouble. Cameras were all over the building. I put the phone on the mail box and walked out.

Here you go guys, have fun. Number may have been a burner. Thanks everybody.

438-792-6711

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

By the way he’s using a free app for that number so if you spam him he will just change it...he probably already does every week

@ Masaker , tu devrait savoir que 99% des cell sur Kijiji c'est des clone ou des cell volé.

Magasiner un cell sur Kijij c'est l'équivalent de magasiner une Rolex sur Kijiji c'est certain que ça serait pas une fausse ....

Kijiji est bon pour certaine affaire pour d'autre faut tu te sauve a 100 mille a l'heure.

@ Masaker , tu devrait savoir que 99% des cell sur Kijiji c'est des clone ou des cell volé.

Magasiner un cell sur Kijij c'est l'équivalent de magasiner une Rolex sur Kijiji c'est certain que ça serait pas une fausse ....

Kijiji est bon pour certaine affaire pour d'autre faut tu te sauve a 100 mille a l'heure.

He's right you know.

Ya I know but at least I wasn’t an idiot and lost 800$ day after met up with a cool Asian guy at fairview, and bought a 7 plus was a smooth transaction. Some people aren’t assholes.

Ya I know but at least I wasn’t an idiot and lost 800$ day after met up with a cool Asian guy at fairview, and bought a 7 plus was a smooth transaction. Some people aren’t assholes.

bro are you 24/7 butthurt?

Les iPhone8 à prix d'employés d'Apple sont:
iPhone 8 64GB - 4.7pouces @ 910$+tx
iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - 5.5pouces @ 1038$+tx

Comme c'est un appareil qui vient tout juste de sortir, ça m'étonnerait que t'en trouves à moitié prix sur kijiji. Ça serait quoi le trip d'acheter ça neuf pour le revendre au moins 250$ de moins sur kijiji?

Comme c'est un appareil qui vient tout juste de sortir, ça m'étonnerait que t'en trouves à moitié prix sur kijiji. Ça serait quoi le trip d'acheter ça neuf pour le revendre au moins 250$ de moins sur kijiji?

C'est comme ceux qui vendent des jeux vidéo la journée de la sortie, emballé, jamais ouvert, a 70$ au lieu de 92 taxe In,
les gars on 22$ a perdent LOLLL

Quand AC Origins a sortie, le journée même il y en avait au moins 8 a vendre, flambant neuf entre 60 et 70$.
A moins d'etre moron tu te sauve de ça comme la peste.

Si t'achètes ça c'est certain que c'est un CD vierge a l'intérieur et tres souvent c'est de Mtl-Nord ou St-Léonard ...

Some people are desperate for money. Sometimes you get good deals, sometimes you don’t. I would of been pissed if I was an idiot and paid for it and got scammed. That didn’t happen.

Some people are desperate for money. Sometimes you get good deals, sometimes you don’t. I would of been pissed if I was an idiot and paid for it and got scammed. That didn’t happen.

Sur Kijiji, des deals? J'en ai jamais vu. Souvent, ce sont des prix qui n'offrent aucun avantage ou même hors de prix. Juste pour les ordinateurs, c'est courant de voir des ordinateurs "gaming" de 2013 à + de 600$ (avec des cartes vidéo mid-end Nvidia série 500). "Raison de la vente: achat d'un ordinateur + puissant."

Sur Kijiji, des deals? J'en ai jamais vu. Souvent, ce sont des prix qui n'offrent aucun avantage ou même hors de prix. Juste pour les ordinateurs, c'est courant de voir des ordinateurs "gaming" de 2013 à + de 600$ (avec des cartes vidéo mid-end Nvidia série 500). "Raison de la vente: achat d'un ordinateur + puissant."

I got a 7 plus 128g for 700$ new it’s 1029$ plus taxes. It came with box and all brand new accessories. Couple months old only. That’s a pretty good deal.

J'ai vendu mon cell neuf (deal koodo) sur Kijiji sans problème. J'ai fait 150$, l'acheteur a sauvé 150$.

By the way he’s using a free app for that number so if you spam him he will just change it...he probably already does every week

How can you tell the number was created using a free app? I see the # has 3 complaints on findwhocallsyou.com , OP are you Happy?
Also if you're up to feedback on post #15 , I can PM you

How can you tell the number was created using a free app? I see the # has 3 complaints on findwhocallsyou.com , OP are you Happy?
Also if you're up to feedback on post #15 , I can PM you

Google the phone number...most links will tell you the carrier is Iristel, who is a SIP company and are affiliated with apps like textnow, textme, fongo, etc.
It's not always 100% accurate because numbers can switch from one carrier to another, but 438-792 is known to be used alot by those apps...

Back