Starwars: The Last Jedi *SPOILER*

Vous pouvez pas dire que la scène de combat de Rey abec Ben était poche.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

It was a cool combat scene but there is ZERO reason for her to be as good as Kylo in fighting abilities. She was fighting 2-3 guys at once WTF?!?! It's so fucking stupid. She's also lifting 20 rocks to help the rebels escape the base. Yoda in EP2 struggled to hold up that thing Dooku tried to drop onto Anakin & obi-Wan. To me Rey & Kevin Hart/Chris Tucker, oops I meant Finn are the WORST Star Wars characters.

Moi j'veux qui ramenne les vieux James Bond. Lui y sais parler au femmes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcNGYRKBfHA

ff48c9ab85c18c932a01.png

Albator aussi savait bien parlé aux femmes.

image.jpg

Un autre symbole de virilité de notre enfance.

It was a cool combat scene but there is ZERO reason for her to be as good as Kylo in fighting abilities. She was fighting 2-3 guys at once WTF?!?! It's so fucking stupid. She's also lifting 20 rocks to help the rebels escape the base. Yoda in EP2 struggled to hold up that thing Dooku tried to drop onto Anakin & obi-Wan. To me Rey & Kevin Hart/Chris Tucker, oops I meant Finn are the WORST Star Wars characters.

The theory behind this is that because there are less force users, those who can use the force have more "power" albeit at the cost of control.

Albator aussi savait bien parlé aux femmes.

Un autre symbole de virilité de notre enfance.

Faking right. Un pirate de l'espace alcoolique pis un Mercenaire qui se promène dans des ruines incas avec des jeunes enfants pour trouver de l'or.

CA cé des modèles de males alpha.

C'est pas des fucking Caillou qui répond a ses parents et qui pete une coche parce qu'il veut pas manger son broccoli.

Enfant du Soleil,
Tu parcours la Terre, le Ciel,
Cherches ton chemin,
C'est ta vie, c'est ton destin.

Et le jour, la nuit,
Avec tes deux meilleurs amis,
A bord du Grand Condor,
Tu recherches les Cités d'Or.

Ah, ah, ah….

The theory behind this is that because there are less force users, those who can use the force have more "power" albeit at the cost of control.

Also, it is said in the movie that as Ben grows stronger, Rey becomes too. something about balance in the force.

Where did you catch that? It does not make sense with the past. Yoda, The Emperor, Anakin, Kenobi etc etc all lived during at the most recent time of the order's power apogee. They were all more powerfull then any of the character in that movie while being surrounded by 1000s of other Jedis.

Where did you catch that? It does not make sense with the past. Yoda, The Emperor, Anakin, Kenobi etc etc all lived during at the most recent time of the order's power apogee. They were all more powerfull then any of the character in that movie while being surrounded by 1000s of other Jedis.

There is nothing to catch, they threw everything out the window for 7-8 and they are re-writing stuff as they see fit...

The balance.

Snoke say that the stronger Ben get. An equivalent on the light side will be ''created''

Ben become stronger. Rey become stronger and so on. It's the balance between the light and dark

(it's fucking cliché)

But it literally makes sense. Thats why the emperor was stronger than all those jedi. Think of it as an equation.

Is the dark side = light side

And theres 2 siths and 20 jedi. Those jedi theoretically should have 1/10 the power of 1 sith lord.

But if theres only 1 on each side. Then they are at their most powerful.

The old jedi however, where farrrr most skilled in light saber fighting as they were trained for years in different styles.

But force wise. They should theorically be far weaker. My theory as well as that of a couple of my friends.

Ben stopped a fucking blaster round in 7. No other jedi has been able to do that. Deflect it with ease with a saber yes (note how none of the new saber users have done it)

Didnt yoda say that the force is spread amongst all living things in the galaxy? Hence the smaller amount of force users, the more "power" they have access too?

Force users syphon the midi-chorien from all living shit of the galaxy.
Less leacher they are. The more is available to the user.

Maybe they can gather Midi-clorien like Goku do to make a Spirit Bomb in the Chinese cartoon Dragonball Zed

Force users syphon the midi-chorien from all living shit of the galaxy.
Less leacher they are. The more is available to the user.

Maybe they can gather Midi-clorien like Goku do to make a Spirit Bomb in the Chinese cartoon Dragonball Zed

Lolll only to get destroyed by a shitty xwing pilot seconds before firing.

Back