Someone else have a neighbors like this ?

SRB-TEAM

:D:D this face .

When you have neighbors next door who have a VTEC

[video]https://video.fymq3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13916520_593524034142034_456895196_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2Z W5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=8f4ec7596cc3e214cb92cddafea9d500&oe=5A41C060[/video]

The last person on my street with a loud car got his car torched overnight a while back.

My neighbor has a recent STi with some eBay exhaust. Every morning he allows it to idle for 30 mins at 5am at 2000rpm then proceeds to launch control it down the street. I built a voodoo doll car hoping for broken ringlands

When I was a kid I used to have a neighbor with a straight piped IROC. That was a bad ass car lol.

Now im that neighbor haha. But i dont launch it down the street at 5am. Only idle for a couple mins.

When I was a kid I used to have a neighbor with a straight piped IROC. That was a bad ass car lol.

Now im that neighbor haha. But i dont launch it down the street at 5am. Only idle for a couple mins.
I can deal with it for the most part as the house is clean. My biggest fear is the house with 3 cars in various states of repair with engines /everything missing or massive pools of oil in the street. Better yet the "car collector" keeping shit in his backyard while said fluids leak into the ground

Someone a few houses down has a Harley, I only moved here late august but next summer I'll have to talk to him about not letting it idle for 15 mins before leaving at WOT every saturday and sunday morning.

The rest of the neighbors are pretty cool.

My neighbor has a recent STi with some eBay exhaust. Every morning he allows it to idle for 30 mins at 5am at 2000rpm then proceeds to launch control it down the street. I built a voodoo doll car hoping for broken ringlands

Youre not the only one

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yup I have 2 neighbors with harleys and one guy with a lancer who drives way to fast for no reason.

De tous mes voisins proches..je crois que c'est moi le probleme. Chevelle big block avec exhaust 3 pouces toute le long... Jessaye de le prendre le moins souvent possible pour aller travailler avec. Je le demarre et je men vais toute suite seulement sur le idle... A toute les fois que je travail dessus ya toujours quelqu'un qui sarrete et qui me jase sa...so jimagine...que je dois pas etre si fatiguant que sa haha.

A environs 3 duplex de chez moi ya deux freres. Ils font du déneigement et du terassement. Rien de mal la dedans ca cause aucun trouble. Le probleme c est qu'ils sont bat shit crazy. Deux vrais de vrais jambons. Ya 3 ans ils ont presque tabassé un deneigeur de la ville de montreal. Depuis un an, ils se sont acheté chacun un acura integra pourri toute percée et un civic tout percée 1999. Meme pas vtec rien. Mais ils s amusent a faire des longueurs sur la rue ici a genre 120-130. Sans exagerer la derniere fois avant que mon beau pere sorte crier apres le gars en integra noir a du passé le pied au fond 15 fois sur la rue. Des vrais esti d epais.

I can deal with it for the most part as the house is clean. My biggest fear is the house with 3 cars in various states of repair with engines /everything missing or massive pools of oil in the street. Better yet the "car collector" keeping shit in his backyard while said fluids leak into the ground

that is exactly my friend's house. :laugh:

throughout all of cegep, we were building a "drag car" essentially by a bunch of guys who didn't really know what they were doing and didn't have any money at all. He had a torn up accidented Safari and an old rusty mk2 Jetta with the old Vortec hanging off of it. His driveway was always a mess, plus his parents run a rustproofing company. If I was his neighbour, I would have sold at a loss to get out of there.

but when you're in cegep, you're not the most considerate individual out there.

I think right now he has 2-3 E30s in various states of decay and a motorhome his parents are trying to fix. I haven't been to place in years though.

Im one of these neighbors

Straightpipe 3 inch Srt4, but i dont accelerate in my street, only some backfires when i come back home

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

My neighbors have two Harleys, when they start up my car alarm goes off just from the vibrations between the houses. Nice people, just have loud bikes.

Im on a busy street here and it gets annoying in the summer with all the civics and cars that have leaky exhausts.

I think I have 2 neighbors that have loud cars:
1 guy with a different riced up honda every summer, does some car work then ''tests'' his car by going WOT a few times.
Another guy with a drag ready Malibu from the 80s with some big block that does test runs every once in a while, nice sound tho.

FML - you are all amateurs. See the graph below:

The way the street is made around my house makes it so that I'm literally surrounded by any car passing by, from the obvious STi with muffler deleted to the broken exhaust Corolla that sounds like someone dropped a 1.6 engine in a WW2 tank, summertime we get the ti-coune moped crew with helium powered modified exhausts to make 3hp instead of the stock 2, oh and there's a "Cite" bus that passes on the street behind but thankfully it does NOT go up the hill.

At any rate, any car that comes from below, basically drives around my house (and all our neighbours houses) which means you don't only hear it for a moment as it drives by - you hear it for 20-30s at a time - each time.

_01.JPG

Bonus: My back diagonal neighbour with a driveway directly behind my bedroom window drives a late 1990s/early 2000s Sonata that has had since late November, a strap slipping at startup for about 5 minutes until "it warms up" which he starts about 1/2h before my daily wake-up time. Further out there's a black 2000s 5.0 Cobra clearly with headers and straight pipe but thankfully he doesn't use it in the winter. It's "stored" in his driveway under a foot and a half of snow.

You should see from the bay window in the front whenever it's slightly slick out, kids trying to power slide around that uphills/downhills corner even though on the left: There's a park complete with children. That's actually pretty neat and can be quite entertaining. Well... not the children part. The powersliding and drift part.

Oh god. Poor LG, living "around" an hill... I'd hate that. Just a regular street drives me crazy (I want to move in a cul-de-sac)

im lucky enough to be surrounded with petrolhead neighbors. sti,celica gt four,ninjas,harleys plus me and my loud ass bikes lol. no ticouning tho, we are all mature owners, some in their 40's and 50's we get along great. no one rips it on our street, no reving, when i come back home past 1am, i shut the engine off before i hit my street and let the bike glide all the way to my driveway

Last edited:
Back