2019 Acura RDX, dévoilement le 15 Janvier 2017

mon chums viens de sacheter un 2014, 3.5l v6 dans panne avec la desactivation des cylindres sur lautoroute, sa tire en masse, et cest nice quand le vtec embarque #poum poum poum

My mother had the older turbo model that was really unrefined and now has the newer model with the v6, a much better car. She has the highest package and the lease is a little under 700$ a month..somewhere in the mid-high 600s actually. So i'm guessing this thing is in her future.

Ouf je trouve ca très chargé comme design.. un peu comme la civic type R.. beaucoup trop de forme/angle à mon gout.

Écran super bien intégré au dash comme MB..

(Sarcastique au cas où vous doutiez)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Je trouve toujours le style des tableaux de bord Acura laids. On dirait un dash d'impreza 2008 wrapé dans du faux cuir.

Le devant est sharp, le derrière vraiment générique.

L'intérieur est typiquement japonais. On dirais les même switch a gauche du volant qu'un camry 2003. Y'en a juste plus pour accomoder les nouvelles fonctionalités.
On dirais qu'il y a un trackpad pour l'infotainment?! 2019, Really?

Bon calisse. un 4 cylindres turbo.

2019-Acura-RDX-Prototype-001en.jpg

2019-Acura-RDX-Prototype-002.jpg

https://www.auto123.com/en/news/2019-acura-rdx-concept-detroit/64317/

The third-generation 2019 RDX is built on a new Acura-exclusive platform, which makes the vehicle lighter yet stiffer. The all-new powertrain consist of a 2.0L VTEC turbo engine (output not confirmed, though Acura has promised 40% more torque at low RPM), a 10-speed automatic transmission unique in the segment and the most advanced version of the SH-AWD super-handling all-wheel drive system, now with torque vectoring control. These are backed by an available adaptive damper system that attaches to the NSX-inspired integrated dynamics system. Drivers can choose between four drive modes: Sport, Sport+, Comfort and Snow.

Back