Murphy's law - windshield

D_Accord

Legacy Member
20171230_124521.jpg20171230_124603.jpg

Is it just me or no matter how many times I change blades they always start to fail exactly at eye-level?

That is called.....too cold what ever you do. Dont worry. Just wait till its warmer. My rear window licker doesnt give a single fuck about the glass. Its brand new. No ice nothing. Thats northern territories.

Wash your blades when you go to the pump while you do the windshield. Also, I did an Aquapel treatment right before the winter and it is just wearing off, was worth it. Will do again.

C'est quoi tes essuie glace?

Perso j'ai essayé des Trico Onyx il y a 2 ans et je roule ca depuis, je fais environ 20 000km avec un set et jamais ce genre de probleme. Ils finissent par s'usée et n'essuie pas completement le pare brise mais jamais de grosse barre de meme dans face.

Actually replaced a brand new winter blade 2 weeks after buying it because it didn't clean, same brand, driver side was great but passenger side was crap. Now both are good.

Check the arm for tabs that's don't allow anything bigger than the cappy metal wipers to sit properly.

My mom's accord had that problem. I would buy new wiper blades and after a day or two in the winter mostly I would get exactly what you have. I've been through cheap blades and very expensive blades and couldn't figure it out for the life of me why any blade I bought didn't work properly. Then I thought the windshield had a defect or something.

After about 13 years of having the car I saw that there were little tabs on the wider part of the wiper arm that wouldn't let the wiper sit properly. So it kept it lifted. So I broke one off. And happily use the 10$ costco blades.

Des Michelin. J'ai mis ça aussi sur le trailblazer. Très déçu.

J'ai eu eu des anco pendants deux ans et il était mieux que mes Michelin flambant neuf...

J'ai toujours mis des michelins sur mes chars... mais le dernier set que j'ai acheter pour l'hiver sur mon WRX vaux pas de la marde. J'ai arracher ca hier et arreter chez CanTire pour mettre des Bosch. Plus cher mais coudonc... ca essuie comme du monde la et y gèlerons pas.

Y'ont probablement changer de quoi depuis 1-2 ans, tu dois etre le 4ieme qui dit ca aussi et la je l'ai vécu.

M'as retourner mes Michelin au Costco si je retrouve la facture...

Pourtant je suis assez content avec les michelin. Seul moment que ils laissent des traces c'est à 120khm. Sinon dès que je ralentis, y nettoient bien comme du monde.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

J'ai les Michelin sur le truck à. Ma blonde.... Mais quelle marde. Ma aller au dealer en acheter une paire pi that's it.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

I wish I could help, here in south florida, the wipers have really no use most of the time......it's more the blinding sunshine that is a problem......

on a serious note BOSCH clear advantage are really economical - like $10 each and work frickin well. Guess where I get them?
AND remember wipers do not last as long as they used to do- replacing them every year is common now with the weather abuse they get.

OK - gotta go back and check on the sun....

moi aussi j'ai toujours eu des michelin du costco ca allait tres bien .... pis cette année je les ai changé début décembre ... pis sont vraiment attroces

je ne sais pas si ça été dis, mais j'ai le meme problème et je n'ai qu'a ajuster les jet vers là où c'Est sale, et ca règle le problème.
Mes jets ca prend exactement 5 sec à ajuster.

check ça

Check your wiper arm hinges to make sure they’re not rusted and move freely. The spring has to be able to do its job and squish the blade on the windshield.

A oui et j'oubliais

LAVE VITRE RAIN X et rien d'autre. RIEN ok, RIEN D'AUTRE!!!!!!!!!

Avec du lave-vitre normal ca prend 2 gallons monté au lac st-jean. Avec du lave-vitre Rain X tu fais l'aller retour avec un demi gallon. Ca essuie 1000x mieux et ca usent moins les essuie glace.

21495001_L.jpg

+

201801-Wipers-02-Trico-Onyx.jpg

Meilleur setup que j'ai jamais eu sur mes véhicules.

Back