*** Pothole Thread 2018 ***

Has anyone filed a claim and got compensation? My exhaust is damaged. Laval website says they’re not responsible for wheel or suspension damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend cracked a rim while driving on the service road of the 40W right after Des Sources. Be careful, guys. One mistake and you can expect hundreds, if not thousands in damage.

Poo came out.

27156997_10156036988669350_1522926663_n.jpg

im driving like a granny these days... worse is at night... cant really see how deep a pothole really is.

i hit a few on the 13 south service road (right below the 440). Luckily enough to be running 17" for winter... so i feel that i have alot of rubber/sidewall to keep me safe... for now!

im driving like a granny these days... worse is at night... cant really see how deep a pothole really is.

i hit a few on the 13 south service road (right below the 440). Luckily enough to be running 17" for winter... so i feel that i have alot of rubber/sidewall to keep me safe... for now!

Yea haha. I hate when all the potholes fill with water. You never know wtf is going to happen. Based on pic, you guys think rim is fucked?

Ticoune dice valve cap spotted :) your rim looks fine btw. Unless its cracked in the back that we can't see.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I swear the rims came with the dice caps!! :laugh:

Kk good to know. Hopefully the rim is ok. Do pot holes void warranty? Coz the tires are still under warranty i think.

chialer sur MR

a friend blew 2 mags and tires on an rs3.... I am complaining here on his behalf.
FUK da Police!

I swear the rims came with the dice caps!! :laugh:

Kk good to know. Hopefully the rim is ok. Do pot holes void warranty? Coz the tires are still under warranty i think.

You need road hazard, no?

Unless you file a claim with the city... but can you still do that?!

Back