*** Pothole Thread 2018 ***

250Rocket

So winter is not even done and some nasty potholes are already forming. Post pothole location to help other MR members avoid a potential bad day.

I'll start:

Top of Decarie south bound middle lane from the circle to just past Jean-Talon exit there are a string of really bad pothole in the middle lane.

Dec Pothole.jpg

Attachments

• Dec Pothole.jpg
    Dec Pothole.jpg
    713 bytes · Views: 435
20E right after the St-Charles overpass on the left side of the left lane has had a nice one brewing since late summer. I sent a maintenance request to the MTQ and they've just ignored it. Pothole is still there, festering.

I got no pics but when you take de la gauchetier (near Chinatown) to get on the 720 west, that ramp going down was bombarded by WWII bombers. It is so bad it creates traffic all the way back to the light because cars are zigzagging their away down the ramp.

Down my street it was bombarded 5-6 years ago and not fixed yet... At least with a SUV I'm not afraid of destroying my oil pan if I don't zig-zag around it..

Autoroute 30, both direction, voie de droite, à la hauteur du viaduc de kimber/maricourt (entre la sortie cousineau et celle sur grande-allée).

Ça va être beau au printemps !!

Don't know if it's still there, but the 25 South, center lane right or about 1km before the tunnel, the whole lane drops a good 15cm, saw many cars hit the bumper going down.

Don't know if it's still there, but the 25 South, center lane right or about 1km before the tunnel, the whole lane drops a good 15cm, saw many cars hit the bumper going down.

yep!!!

was about to say the same... passed by there yesterday...

the 25 and 40 around there... horrible...

Louis-Bisson bridge southbound (13S) is a bloody disaster. I mean, it's always bad, but all of a sudden, someone got explosives for Christmas and properly f***ed it up. Literally, over the span of the holidays, it's disgusting in almost all the lanes through almost the entire length.

It was the same deal last year too. Not sure why they keep using playdough to patch the thing.

on another note, does anyone know why we don't use cement for all roadwork? I'm sure it's more expensive initially...but I can't remember a single cement road that didn't last 10 times longer than the sh!t we have.
Besides, cement is produced locally (Lafarge / Port-Daniel-Gascons) instead of petroleum (mix of Canada and abroad) and it's cleaner to produce and refine.

Louis-Bisson bridge southbound (13S) is a bloody disaster. I mean, it's always bad, but all of a sudden, someone got explosives for Christmas and properly f***ed it up. Literally, over the span of the holidays, it's disgusting in almost all the lanes through almost the entire length.

It was the same deal last year too. Not sure why they keep using playdough to patch the thing.

on another note, does anyone know why we don't use cement for all roadwork? I'm sure it's more expensive initially...but I can't remember a single cement road that didn't last 10 times longer than the sh!t we have.
Besides, cement is produced locally (Lafarge / Port-Daniel-Gascons) instead of petroleum (mix of Canada and abroad) and it's cleaner to produce and refine.

Because of the noise that tires make driving on the cement. Couple years ago they did highway 15 on North shore. Not only couple meters, 4 lanes wide on couple kms. Not even 1 year later they had so much noise complaint from people living aroung the Highway they covered a brand new highway of playdough

i dont know if these forums have a maximum post count per user in a day or on a thread but if they do i can easily max it out in a day if i posted every major pothole on here...

ill ass my share.. Boulevard St-Jean southbound between westminster and the 40 overpass is a warzone.

i dont know if these forums have a maximum post count per user in a day or on a thread but if they do i can easily max it out in a day if i posted every major pothole on here...

ill ass my share.. Boulevard St-Jean southbound between westminster and the 40 overpass is a warzone.

you're joking right? that is nothing lol

you're joking right? that is nothing lol

maybe warzone is a bit much.. but its pretty damn bad...ruts and bumps all the way with no break. and right before the overpass there is a big bump on the middle lane.. i saw someone spin out on it the other day

evey road we drive on ... the worst is them fucking speedbumps on our highways .. stupid quebec mentality to never build anythng that will last more then 6 months

Richmond to the 13 is fucking retarded. The traffic is backed up to Lafleurs it's so bad. As of today, there were 9 hubcaps in 30'.

Back