2018 Spotted Thread

Full srs

Je n'ai pas de photo, mais il me semble avoir croisé une B5 RS4 Avant chez Rombotis ce matin.
Identique à celle-là, advenant que ce soit une conversion, elle était pareil lol

rs4-b5-024.jpg

lol, moi je compare un garnotte trouvé à terre avec un Boeing 747.

arrêtez de dire que 2 chars sports ne se compare pas, oui ca se compare, et la liste des pours et contres va être intéressante.

Toute les autos se comparent...

Mais selon moi, une evora tu compares sa a une porsche caymen ou ttrs

Wtf?! 127mph with stage 1 tune only??! Damnn.....

the Unitronic 1+ gets it up to 505hp and 496tq (a 105hp and 142tq improvement)... they are currently working on the stage 2. those little engine have great potential.
i remember seeing their post about their white TTRS they had serious traction issues and ran high 10's but with a 129mph trap speed.

Full srs

Je n'ai pas de photo, mais il me semble avoir croisé une B5 RS4 Avant chez Rombotis ce matin.
Identique à celle-là, advenant que ce soit une conversion, elle était pareil lol

http://upload.dinhosting.fr/F/I/H/rs4-b5-024.jpg

ca se peut, il y en avait 2 grises à vendre l'an dernier sur lespac.
Il y avait aussi une S3 jaune de la meme génération.

Toute les autos se comparent...

Mais selon moi, une evora tu compares sa a une porsche caymen ou ttrs

vu de même
pcq il y a un v6 de camry.... Ca se peut que ce soit un moteur aussi raffiné que du haut de gamme, c'est p-e la camry qui a un moteur de fou ?

Comme les vq30de, méchant moteur pour l'année, développé sur les formules. léger, nerveux, puissant, très fiable. pis yon crissé ca dans des voitures de rue standard. ca fait pas de ce moteur moins hot pour autant...

*ca tire et pousse en calvaire

the Unitronic 1+ gets it up to 505hp and 496tq (a 105hp and 142tq improvement)... they are currently working on the stage 2. those little engine have great potential.
i remember seeing their post about their white TTRS they had serious traction issues and ran high 10's but with a 129mph trap speed.

These engines are fucking nuts, not sure if they will be able to hold stage 3+ with upgraded turbos like the previous ones did (thanks to all iron blocks), but with bolt ons the new alluminum i5 engines are just insane, super car territory and even there, most supercars will be in the rear view mirror!

@snake d'après moi tu te mélange avec l'ancienne RS4, parce que j'ai pas vu UNE review de RS3/TTRS où le driver capotait pas sur comment le char pull lol

Uni stage one+ is fishy and I believe they are lying about their numbers. I mean all other companies advertise +/- 60-85hp gain on stage 1 on 98 ron (93 octane here) but uni is +80hp on 91 and +105hp on 93. Don't think only going from 91 to 93 gas will make an extra 25hp...

But then apr is +/- 80hp gain on stage 1 but only +82 hp on stage 2 with upgrade intercooler and downpipe...

Something is wrong with their numbers

ca se peut, il y en avait 2 grises à vendre l'an dernier sur lespac.
Il y avait aussi une S3 jaune de la meme génération.

vu de même
pcq il y a un v6 de camry.... Ca se peut que ce soit un moteur aussi raffiné que du haut de gamme, c'est p-e la camry qui a un moteur de fou ?

Comme les vq30de, méchant moteur pour l'année, développé sur les formules. léger, nerveux, puissant, très fiable. pis yon crissé ca dans des voitures de rue standard. ca fait pas de ce moteur moins hot pour autant...

*ca tire et pousse en calvaire

C'est pas parce qu'un moteur va dans une auto mediocre que le moteur est mauvais. Moi aussi si j'aurais une moteur a choisir j'irais avec du Toyota, c'est fiable, sa peut prendre de l'abus et son pas chère.

et coute pas cher à réparer et les pieces sont dispo facilement.

Faut quand meme dire qu'il a un Supercharger dessus dans ce cas particulié là, ca change un peu la donne :p

Uni stage one+ is fishy and I believe they are lying about their numbers. I mean all other companies advertise +/- 60-85hp gain on stage 1 on 98 ron (93 octane here) but uni is +80hp on 91 and +105hp on 93. Don't think only going from 91 to 93 gas will make an extra 25hp...

But then apr is +/- 80hp gain on stage 1 but only +82 hp on stage 2 with upgrade intercooler and downpipe...

Something is wrong with their numbers

those are strong words coming from someone with zero credibility and who clearly don't know them nor the company.
to call them out on the quality of their products and their honesty, on a forum where they have hundreds of clients.
And in the procedure litteraly calling them liars or that they advertise false numbers/specs.

these guys are local and extremely reputable. they have been present in the local VW/Audi scene since the early 2000's.
actually i work in the same building as them, so i see them use the dyno they have in the workshop almost on a daily basis.

trap speed of 129 mph...

UNI 2.jpg

UNI 1 jpeg.jpg

those are strong words coming from someone with zero credibility and who clearly don't know them nor the company.
to call them out on the quality of their products and their honesty, on a forum where they have hundreds of clients.
And in the procedure litteraly calling them liars or that they advertise false numbers/specs.

these guys are local and extremely reputable. they have been present in the local VW/Audi scene since the early 2000's.
actually i work in the same building as them, so i see them use the dyno they have in the workshop almost on a daily basis.

trap speed of 129 mph...

View attachment 32590

View attachment 32591

Could say the same about you. 0 credibility.

And yes pretty sure unitronic's numbers are inflated.

Apr for example runs 10.55 @ 127.62 on an rs3 and they advertise only a gain of ~80hp on their stage 1. Keep in mind the rs3 is 300lbs heavier.

Unitronic's ttrs does 10.93 @129.09 with their stage 1 that produces a gain of ~105hp

Something isn't adding up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back