2018 Spotted Thread

Ctr
ad95f0ee412ce530304c86997f3a8981.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Effectivement! Je pensais plutôt aux anciennes grosses berlines.

Tk pas mal déçu du look extérieur.. Je me demande s'il vont réussir à faire une version GLI avec un look potable.

je suis d'accord avc toi, pas fameux...!

Peel starting to be set up for the weekend. Porsche 70th themed.

peel1.jpg

peel2.jpg

peel3.jpg

peel4.jpg

peel5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Hola. Have not posted in ages.

This morning I saw something on my way to work that I had never ever seen before (didn't even know it existed) in the Boisfranc area....

A white Volkswagen Atlas SUV! At first I thought it was maybe some one-off import but I just Google'd it and it seems its now available here! Any good?! Does it compare with the Touareg of the past ?

2018-Volkswagen-Atlas-back-photo-min.jpg

Also, just moments ago on Samson in Laval two new Lambos having some fun together and promptly got onto the 13N. I believe it was an Orange one and a Yellow one with [what I'm guessing was] some kind of limited-edition decals on them (Red white Green stripes on the side I think)

Might go dump my dashcam footage just to hear that sound again :D

ca c'est hot. je me souviens d'une fois dans le vieux Québec quand j'étais vraiment jeune, j'avais vu un vieux F-350 '90s triple porte plaqué Florida. aucune idée si c'est ma mémoire qui fait défault mais impossible de trouver des photos sur le net ou n'importe quel info sur ca.

Eeeeeeeeeeet voila, de quoi pour te 'dépanner' lol: http://www.f650pickups.com/gallery.html La plupart des fois, selon moi, ils font très 'bebelle joueur NBA' ou NFL, mais je dirais quand-même pas non!

Hola. Have not posted in ages.

This morning I saw something on my way to work that I had never ever seen before (didn't even know it existed) in the Boisfranc area....

A white Volkswagen Atlas SUV! At first I thought it was maybe some one-off import but I just Google'd it and it seems its now available here! Any good?! Does it compare with the Touareg of the past ?

View attachment 33882

Also, just moments ago on Samson in Laval two new Lambos having some fun together and promptly got onto the 13N. I believe it was an Orange one and a Yellow one with [what I'm guessing was] some kind of limited-edition decals on them (Red white Green stripes on the side I think)

The atlas has been for sale for like 8 months. I see at least 3-4 a day.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

The atlas has been for sale for like 8 months. I see at least 3-4 a day.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

That's what I get for working from home for the last two years and only 2 weeks ago switching back to a 9-5 :p I effectively chose to live under a [comfortable] rock :D

They were red and orange Performante's.

Le vert 440 4 baril. Et jai pas demander au proprio du bleu. Mais même chose je crois. Il a été fait au quebec. C'est un gars de la rive sud de Québec

Envoyé de mon LG-H831 en utilisant Tapatalk

what ???? j'espere qui va etre la a soir au rassemblement a St-Etienne-de-Lauzon, c'est la soirée Mopar !

I moved some posts to the GP thread. I'd like to keep GP week cars in there if you guys don't mind!

what ???? j'espere qui va etre la a soir au rassemblement a St-Etienne-de-Lauzon, c'est la soirée Mopar !
Ce soir je ne sais pas. Mais forte chance que les 2 soient la pour l'expo d'en fin de semaine

Envoyé de mon LG-H831 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back