2018 Spotted Thread

Tous les chars ici ont ça. Je pense c'est pour protéger le dash du soleil et enlever le glare.

You're still in Japan? 2 of the 3 RHD cars I've owned have had this weird sticky residue covering the entire dash, I always wondered why. Still wondering actually..

You're still in Japan? 2 of the 3 RHD cars I've owned have had this weird sticky residue covering the entire dash, I always wondered why. Still wondering actually..

I just arrived in Toronto live. Spent the majority of the last two months in Taiwan (where the RS3 picture was taken), but also traveled to Japan and China for a few days.

I just arrived in Toronto live. Spent the majority of the last two months in Taiwan (where the RS3 picture was taken), but also traveled to Japan and China for a few days.
Niceee hope u had a blast such awesome places to car spot

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Maybe a repost

b32eeb2df3e78ae104f606e6d765d717.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^Members should provide an MS Paint depiction of the car when they don't have a pic.. Help us get a visual of the scene.

Dans une pareil température merdique, mélange neige et vergla sur la 158 à joliette, j'ai croisé une vette C4 convertible sur les 4 flasher à sens inverse... J'en revenait pas faut du guts ou être totallement imbécile lol. Pour avoir conduit celle que mon père avait tu reste pris à un stop avec un pouce de neige

h16e.jpg

Another day another bbq jetta? But props for moving it over out of the way. Now the fat jamaican in the gold Corolla who stopped on a hill when her car stalled. ...
701fe7734db07c41f3bf2b517bb385d0.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

parlant de VW, un concessionaire s'installe a St-Nicolas straight pipe a coté de la ligne haute tension. y cherche tu la marde coudon ?

That's roughly 2 vw per year for the last 15 years lol, quit smoking or something and they might stop burning ffs

Havent owned one since...umm 2015? Only 2 caught fire, one was a vr swap that a respected garage had repaired... Positive wire ground out, battery went kaboom. The other was a GTI 8v that I spilled oil on a hot manifold...my bad. Seriously I was driving up to the burnt car car thinking it better not be a VW!.

Back