2018 Spotted Thread

florida nsx.jpg

south florida full of nice cars like this- traffic too crazy fast to take better pic- there was a AMG SLS in the other lane- had to make a quick choice.

J'ai croisé une Porsche 911 TTS noir également au carrefour laval lol En plein blizzard du vendredi

Tant mieux alors, mais pourquoi ne faire que les piliers?

Envoyé de mon Pixel XL en utilisant Tapatalk

probablement un plastique lustré qui ce buff tres mal et fait des scratch de surface a rien, et aussi ca ce peut que le hood en avait un avant

View attachment 31509

south florida full of nice cars like this- traffic too crazy fast to take better pic- there was a AMG SLS in the other lane- had to make a quick choice.

Where you at? Judging by your pic, just beside aventura mall. I'm in sunny isle/ golden beach since December 18th and honestly it's the first year I see that much Bentley /RR . Seen couple of 458/488, huracan and only one aventador

I wonder how it drives on the snow
dc523132e964cc7406c860d78952a0fa.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Where you at? Judging by your pic, just beside aventura mall. I'm in sunny isle/ golden beach since December 18th and honestly it's the first year I see that much Bentley /RR . Seen couple of 458/488, huracan and only one aventador

Golden Isles for me, at my dads place. Back in town for now, and yeah was coming back from 163rd passing Aventura mall.

Back