2018 Spotted Thread

you mean a camaro with a body kit.

It's more than a body kit, it got the T-top and the whole shebang.

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1103097_go-behind-the-scenes-at-trans-am-depot-video

As you’ll see in this video, a lot of work goes into these cars. On average, around 230 custom parts are used for each conversion. On top of this, the engineers at Trans Am Depot also install a new powertrain, typically a supercharged V-8 crate engine from GM. One of the more popular options has an 840-horsepower output!

The most complex part of the conversion is probably the t-top roof. This involves cutting away part of the roof and then installing a removable roof section composed of modern materials such as carbon fiber and high-strength steel.

pris en photo a Vitoriaville.
DUzdUh4X4AEWfYF.jpg

Did you see today the 1 ton ram with the huge trailer rip the front off of the taxi prius at around 9:15 this morning?. I work across in the sunlife building.

Ram driver gave no fucks and turned right onto peel from rene levesque and didn't notice the taxi.
Unfortunately not i started at 11:30 yesterday but ill admit that that intersection is the stage of many examples of lack of intelligence driving wise pretty much every day lol

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

e339f00782ee852e1c0989a2e3d3a908.jpg

Et aussi un Jeep qui avait pas l’air bin bin vieux qui a bruler, il s’est stationner parce que ça boucannait un peu, 4 minutes plus tard j’ai pris la photo!

63b78df8ffd83aee324937f0ee4cb447.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back