Summer toy ... Je m'ennuie du miens ! Le votre ?

Love your car! Too funny, the gold IS300 SportCross in the first pic is my friend. I bet he sent me a pic of your car that day lol...

Hahaha he was looking at me!

Man I love your e30, I was actually parked next to ya in the first picture! I happen to leave a few minutes before that guy rear ended you.... did that all get fixed up???

Wow, méchante bande insécurité icitte...

Ça se fait dire que l'auto qu'il aime est laide et ça part en furie lol

Moe si le monde me disent que mon char est laid, je regarde les leurs, pis jme console.

A vrai dire, jmen cris bin que tu le trouve laid mon char.

Moi aussi jle trouve laid.

Mais je l'aime pareil. Ya toujours le même commentaire qui revient : "Not a fan of catfish , but yours is beautifull and well built". Ca fais un velour lol.

Hahaha he was looking at me!

Man I love your e30, I was actually parked next to ya in the first picture! I happen to leave a few minutes before that guy rear ended you.... did that all get fixed up???

you're right! and I remember you aswell! first things first you own such a beautiful e30 :run: and yea it got fixed but it was one if not the most difficult night of my life.. it was fresh out from the paint booth it was such a shitshow.. I tought about selling it for a while cause I don't have as much time as i did back then to work on it but I got it done and now i'm taking my time for the smaller issues anyways heres some pics from that meet I will never forget lol

image hosting

image uploader

the next morning, getting up and ready to go work only to realise the amount of damage there was

rebuild

image upload

:) ( I'm still mad and will always be )

Ou qui en ont plus pour XY raisons pis veulent pas le dire. Donc, ils disent 56 00 raison du pourquoi yen ont plus.

tbh. interest, police, inspection, police, inspection, interest , played a big role for why i decided to leave the car scene. i also lost interest as i got older and i think its time to find a new hobby. bikes. :D

i'll always have a summer toy, but it won't be a car anytime soon.

tbh. interest, police, inspection, police, inspection, interest , played a big role for why i decided to leave the car scene

T'as juste a pas droper ton char au plancher, stretcher tes pneus au max et mettre un tuyau de poêle comme muffler et tu te fera pas écoeurer.

T'as juste a pas droper ton char au plancher, stretcher tes pneus au max et mettre un tuyau de poêle comme muffler et tu te fera pas écoeurer.

Stereotypical but not true. From when I had my corrado vr6 (vr swap stock style exhaust slight drop) to now with my 5.0 I noticed cops don't harrass old v8s as much. My mustang is lower and with a catless magnaflow a hell of a lot louder yet... Corrado would have me pulled over every 2 week and mustang has cops asking me to rev it. I think at a certain point they were told to focus in on the new import custom blabla and ignore the musclecar community. Ask anyone who switched and it's hard to deny.

you're right! and I remember you aswell! first things first you own such a beautiful e30 :run: and yea it got fixed but it was one if not the most difficult night of my life.. it was fresh out from the paint booth it was such a shitshow.. I tought about selling it for a while cause I don't have as much time as i did back then to work on it but I got it done and now i'm taking my time for the smaller issues anyways heres some pics from that meet I will never forget lol

[url]https://preview.ibb.co/hjqEMw/13886892_10154467334164359_8945462085896764410_n.jpg[/url]
image hosting

[url]https://preview.ibb.co/ceTjMw/13912553_10154467334219359_6709820379421616530_n.jpg[/url]
image uploader

the next morning, getting up and ready to go work only to realise the amount of damage there was

[url]https://preview.ibb.co/c61ogw/18010150_10155300952529359_3414838830370162677_n.jpg[/url]

rebuild

[url]https://preview.ibb.co/hc5g1w/14102340_10154546951004359_4097011243106169129_n.jpg[/url]

[url]https://preview.ibb.co/nR0s8b/14291857_10154597744989359_4668974226095486243_n.jpg[/url]
image upload

:) ( I'm still mad and will always be )

[url]https://preview.ibb.co/fUU8gw/14390714_10154629947189359_8605267301560742773_n.jpg[/url]

Ha! J'étais la à ce meet la. L'autre en e46 arrêtait pas de rev comme un ti coune. On riait ben de lui jusqu'à ce qu'il te rentre dedans. Si ça avait été juste un accident j'aurais rien dis, mais étant donné que ça faisait 15min qu'il faisait du cut off, je lui aurait crissement donné de la marde avoir été à ta place!

i'm guessing you're still young if it was the worst day of your life...

the point is, it took me 2years and a half to get this car running and the same night that I was done with it I went @ julep to meet some friends and this happened

I'm living a happy life so yea this was one of my worst day ever

Ha! J'étais la à ce meet la. L'autre en e46 arrêtait pas de rev comme un ti coune. On riait ben de lui jusqu'à ce qu'il te rentre dedans. Si ça avait été juste un accident j'aurais rien dis, mais étant donné que ça faisait 15min qu'il faisait du cut off, je lui aurait crissement donné de la marde avoir été à ta place!

I know right.. le pire C'est que j'arretais pas de dire a mes amis que C'étais ticoune et que someones gonna get fucked.. j'ai parler trop vite I guess

J’commence à avoir une pas pire envie de le sortir

3612a0eef279f1dc8db41a8431e4ea6f.jpg

Et j'étais incapable de m'en tenir à un seul que j'en ai acheté un bleu mais OEM, et pas ben ben de millage..

reste quand même presque le double d'une MX5.

Mais j'avoue que je les aime bien les petites 4c, c'est juste la transmission et la valeur de revente dans le futur qui me fait hésiter

Bon avant jtai pas aussi presser que l'hiver termine mais la jai encore plus hate! Je viens de me pogner un nouveau jouet pour l'été!!
5384366391.jpg

Je reste un gars de char pareil pi je pense tjrs que les gars sur des bikes cest des douchebag qui rev leur moto a 12k 1seconde apres avoir start la moto, je serais pas dememe

Back