Body shop advice

Philio

Hey guys,

Winter got the best of me yesterday...gouged my rear bumper.
Do you think a good shop can repair the current bumper? Something that will last long without cracking, not just bondo.

Any places to recommend in the Laval area? I emailed Europa but feel it will be $$$$
Any feedback for Arbour? Do they just outsource to another body shop?

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed.jpg

thanks for any advice :cry:

i went to pro-color on industrial two time and they did an amazing job.

Was not able to tell the difference.

#gottalearnhowtodrive

But I did business with Europa when I had the golf R. Spoiler and side marker. Good job. Will probably return there when I need se body work on my next vw

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

#gottalearnhowtodrive

But I did business with Europa when I had the golf R. Spoiler and side marker. Good job. Will probably return there when I need se body work on my next vw

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, yup it’s totally on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arbour have their own bodyshop, i know it used to be behind the Jarry auto parts on Cure-Labelle but don't know if it's still there.
Europa is owned by Group Lauzon, so they mainly do high end vehicles with specific paint colors.

I work on the same street as Europa and see GTR's, 911's, S', etc on a regular basis... they seem to do a pretty good job. But like any quality workers the bills will be higher.

I had some insurance work done at Europa after my wife got rear ended on the 13 in our 2012 A4 avant. When my wife dropped off the car they went over the whole car and tried to upsell her on all kinds of repairs that weren’t covered by insurance (wheel curb rash, scratches on front bumper, etc) she felt very uncomfortable and ended up calling me and I dealt with them.

It took them almost three weeks to fix the car. Apparently they received the wrong bumper 2 times. In the end the work was very well done. They cleared all the codes on the car and also buffed one side that got scuffed in our condo garage. Overall not the best experience but because the work was so well done I would recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back