Mercedes C63 frappe un policier à Times Square et s'enfuit

Quel criss d'imbécile showoff. La manoeuvre du Burn out n'est pas dangereuse en tant que tel, mais le chauffeur à tout l'air d'un ti-coune qui se croit tout permis. Si il prend le risque de frapper délibérément des policiers qui tentent de l'Intercepter, je n'imagine même pas à quel point il doit être un taré sur la route et avec les autres automobilistes.

I'm drinving a Benz, I can do whatever the fuck I want

Avoir été les cops, je crois que j'aurais tiré des balles à travers le windsheild et vider mon chargeur une fois rendu à côté.

Last edited:
talk about bad decisions lol

get caught doing a burnout? pay the fine, swallow the embarrassment.
now he'll be swallowing more than just a fine.

cop should know not to use himself as a cement pillar tho.

he's not black , thats why they didn't shoot him. #whiteprivilege

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

he's not black , thats why they didn't shoot him. #whiteprivilege

the cop drew his weapon then realized there would be no point opening fire in a crowded area when the car might get caught in taffic. Besides with all the CCTV, plate scanners etc in NYC he has no place to hide

The driver is a fool for running the cop over. What would have been a fine for 500$ now turned into several felonies

In the middle of NYC where it's crawling with cops and cameras, this dingbat decides to evade a ticket and almost running a cop over. I'd love to see what kind of chargers will be brought up to this champ.

did they find him yet. Last time I checked they were linking his Instagram account on Reddit but the discussion was closed

fb_img_1516033130150_f70e20a3d3d4269df958dd2bd447b15d1e13939e.jpg

Cop is an idiot... he escalated the situation by being so aggressive. It's just a burnout man.... Oh and good luck trying to stop a 4000lbs car with your hands LOL

Driver is an even bigger idiot and is now fucked.

Back