Bmw x1

mig0s

Bonjour MR,

J'aimerais aider ma blonde a upgrade son auto a un awd pour lui faciliter les hivers Canadiens. Elle aimerait un mini-SUV fiable avec un bon systeme AWD.
Est-ce que les X1 c'est des bons choix? J'en vois beaucoup pour 15-20k pour les 2012-2014.

merci!

C'est certain que le facelift est pas mal plus réussi. C'est basé sur la nouvelle plateforme FWD de BMW. C'est pas le meilleur produit de BMW mais la puissance est correcte et l'intérieur est typique de la marque. J'ai vraiment pas aimé les sièges, durs comme de la roche et la surface laisse à désirer. Overall, je pense que c'est correct mais jamais j'en achèterais un, à part si c'est pour ma copine.

C'est certain que le facelift est pas mal plus réussi. C'est basé sur la nouvelle plateforme FWD de BMW. C'est pas le meilleur produit de BMW mais la puissance est correcte et l'intérieur est typique de la marque. J'ai vraiment pas aimé les sièges, durs comme de la roche et la surface laisse à désirer. Overall, je pense que c'est correct mais jamais j'en achèterais un, à part si c'est pour ma copine.

Justement, ca l'air d'une auto parfaite pour fille lol. Ca ou la Q3.

tu peut trouver un HRV plus récent pour le meme prix.

pour en avoir vu qlq un...je lui trouve rien d'intéressant. et appart que ca soit écrit X CE qui lui donne le titre de "suv" ca a rien d'un SUV IMO.
Ma focus 2012 est presque aussi grosse

pour en avoir vu qlq un...je lui trouve rien d'intéressant. et appart que ca soit écrit X CE qui lui donne le titre de "suv" ca a rien d'un SUV IMO.
Le HRV de Honda à un design déjà dépassé depuis sa sortie. Il aurait été beau en 2005, mais pour les comparatifs, il est pas de taille.

Sinon Mazda CX3? J'espère juste qu'elle a pas besoin d'une grosse valise.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

la 2012-2014 .... meh... je te dirais de pogner quelque chose d'autre

Ma mere a une 2016... très contente avec... je les conduits quelque fois et le package est très bien...

est-ce que j'acheterais un produit BMW apres le CPO de jusqu'a 6 ans.... nope.... est-ce que j'achèterais un Audi ou Merc après leurs CPO... nope

Je suis d'avis qu'elle devrais regarder pour quelque chose de plus CRV/RAV4 usagé mais full load au pire.

Ma mère a eu un 2013 et elle a présentement un 2017.

C'est totalement deux mondes, mais elle a un emploi qui lui demande de faire +-40k/an sur la route et jamais les deux voitures lui on donné du trouble...

Le HRV de Honda à un design déjà dépassé depuis sa sortie. Il aurait été beau en 2005, mais pour les comparatifs, il est pas de taille.

Sinon Mazda CX3? J'espère juste qu'elle a pas besoin d'une grosse valise.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

actually you are quite right... jack that accent and update the tailight...

ScreenHunter_1533 Jan. 15 15.23.jpg

Je trouve le look du HRV correct, mais ça demeure une honda Fit avec un moteur de Civic 2006, pas trop comparable à une BMW.

Test drove a 2017 X1 after testing out the new X6 M, and going to that from the M...lol but it was ok, nothing spectacular, drives nicely though, but like others said there's better things out there for cheaper. What I wouldn't want to deal with is the maintenance costs in the future.

What I wouldn't want to deal with is the maintenance costs in the future.

It's also a much simpler vehicule compared to most of the BMW line-up. Find a good garage that deals with BMW, aka not the dealership, and I don't think it will be too terrible. It's not a M model...

It's also a much simpler vehicule compared to most of the BMW line-up. Find a good garage that deals with BMW, aka not the dealership, and I don't think it will be too terrible. It's not a M model...

yes and no....
the parts will always be more expensive... runflats aint cheap (I changed 2 front tires because of bubbles last spring for 900$).... ya ya you can put regular tires but when you don't have a spare it becomes a bitch being stuck on the side of the road

I just think when you factor it all into the calculation + I'd call insurance and see how much it costs for an X1 versus others in the category....

It might just be more about the badge than anything else....

on top of it all we're talking about the previous gen .....that is aging like garbage and the interior was straight out of a recycling bin

le gars ce magasine une bmw... pis tu lui propose un hrv? lol.... hmmmm

My personal experience with BMW is shit.

My brand new 340i had coolant leaks and battery drain. Multiple attemps to fix it, dealer ends up saying it's perfectly normal for my new 1200$ / month car to have coolant dissapearing like that. I was carrying around spare coolant in the trunk and topping it off. Got rid of that POS.

My aunt has had battery drain issues in her 2012 X3 3.0L N/Asince new, the car eats 800$ batteries, the dealer can't find the problem and says it's normal. They just had a 4000$ bill for the valvetronic system a few months ago. The car is a general piece of shit.

Even friends who are running basic N/A I6 BMW's always have to spend 2-3K on maintenance per year, that's if nothing serious breaks. I can't imagine the turbocharged version, and the diesels with the North American emission systems.

Fuck that shit, not worth the hassle especially since new entry level BMW's drive like Camry's now. I wouldn't touch a 6 year old turbo BMW with someone else's ten foot pole.

800$ battery? Sounds like she was taken for a ride by a dealer. Batteries are due every 3 years.. higher end 5ers, X5 could be every two. 7er once a year. There is nothing really serious about N52s and all the issues are well known. Lots of problems come from people going to shops that claim to be experts but don't know crap because they want to pay 45$ an hour.

Personally I'd stay away from 2012 model year X1s and N20 engines... Look 2013.5 plus

My rule is the wife/gf drives an appliance. RAV4, CRV etc. The moment the BMW is out of commission you'll never hear the end of it

800$ battery? Sounds like she was taken for a ride by a dealer. Batteries are due every 3 years.. higher end 5ers, X5 could be every two. 7er once a year.

Personally I'd stay away from 2012 model year X1s and N20 engines...

Really? BMW managed to fuck up making a reliable 2.0t engine?

800$ battery? Sounds like she was taken for a ride by a dealer. Batteries are due every 3 years.. higher end 5ers, X5 could be every two. 7er once a year. There is nothing really serious about N52s and all the issues are well known. Lots of problems come from people going to shops that claim to be experts but don't know crap because they want to pay 45$ an hour.

Personally I'd stay away from 2012 model year X1s and N20 engines... Look 2013.5 plus

My aunt goes to the dealer. She probably did get taken for a ride, but what can she do, she doesn't know shit about cars and doesn't want to bother anyone with her problems. They probably threw in a few hours of diagnosis/testing, plus battery cost and installation and taxes obviously. Regardless of whether she got washed or not, the car is still pretty terrible, still has battery drain issue, still costs alot to maintain, and still has left her stranded on multiple occasions, whereas their second car, a 2001 Honda with over 200K on it, is their reliable car:laugh:.

The X1 were ugly in comparison and that 2.0T, woof, decent power but they sound like a diesel at idle.

I went to the dealer too with my 340i as I was under warranty. Like I said, it's normal for a brand new 340i to require coolant top offs every couple of weeks, according to my BMW dealer that is.:(

@ Spatula: Do your aunt a favor and send our contact info (in my signature) to her. We’ll get her issues sorted out once and for all...and she’ll never get hosed again for a 800$ battery.

Back