lancement veloster 2019 et gamme N-tune

hm. drivetrain losses for FF manual drivetrain is usually 10-15%, so for a 278 brake horsepower car, we'd be looking at 236-250 wheel horsepower...not 208.

Another overrated Hyundai engine?

wont be the first one

So the underrated gti gets demolished by overrated korean hp? How slow is gti?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

agreed. I still have yet to find another hot hatch that is a better pick. I hope Mazda brings something to the table soon.
Thats the problem. VW has got the best formula, always had. The GTi also doesn't scream boy racer. As cool as the Hyundai it just won't "have that feel" it's hard to explain. It might have been developed in Europe but it won't "feel" Euro. I love the Elantra GT but it "feels" generic and soft. Great car for being a car but doesn't tickle my fancy.

It's hard to explain, you need to experience it. It's like Mazda's having that fun factor that Toyota or Honda can't seem to capture

isn't the GTI rated @ 220 bhp? I hope it gets beated by a car with 58 additionally claimed horsies and weighing 200 lbs less.
Gti apparently is underrated, it's supposed to have more than 220bhp. And if ever it really does have 220bhp then it must have about 195 to 200whp as well right? Yet still gets destroyed like that? :dunno:

So what now, it's normal that it beats 220bhp car yet it only has 200whp?
What are you guys saying exactly? That it's too slow? yet it's normal that it beats gti, yet it's only as fast as 90's bimmer?

Either that dyno is bs, or gti is stupid slow, or that old 328i bimmer is stupid fast, or the performance of this hyundai is just in the norm for what it is. Choose one

Gti apparently is underrated, it's supposed to have more than 220bhp. And if ever it really does have 220bhp then it must have about 195 to 200whp as well right? Yet still gets destroyed like that? :dunno:

What are you guys saying exactly? That it's too slow? yet it's normal that it beats gti, yet it's only as fast as 90's bimmer?

Either that dyno is bs, or gti is stupid slow, or that old 328i bimmer is stupid fast, or the performance of this hyundai is just in the norm for what it is. Choose one

The laughable part is calling a 200whp- 225whp car fast... Pretty quick is more like it.. but fast? Lol

Thats the problem. VW has got the best formula, always had. The GTi also doesn't scream boy racer. As cool as the Hyundai it just won't "have that feel" it's hard to explain. It might have been developed in Europe but it won't "feel" Euro. I love the Elantra GT but it "feels" generic and soft. Great car for being a car but doesn't tickle my fancy.

It's hard to explain, you need to experience it. It's like Mazda's having that fun factor that Toyota or Honda can't seem to capture
oh trust me I understand. Numb steering feel is what kills me with most electric-steering cars, yet Mazda still gets it better than most. Volkswagens sort of feel dead to the touch too, but the GTI feels a little better, and more planted. Hyundais are nice and all, but there's no interaction there, and steering feel is cpmpletely absent regardless of how stiff they dampen them.

I wish my Mazda had GTI power. Then Volkswagen would have a good competitor.

ah I never said the N-Tune was slow. But yeah it's disappointing that Hyundai is fudging up numbers.

Imagine going on your tinder date and she lied about how big her tits were. Yeah, C-cup is fine, but don't tell everyone you have doubleDs when you don't.

The laughable part is calling a 200whp- 225whp car fast... Pretty quick is more like it.. but fast? Lol
Nowadays 200whp is nothing. Those numbers were respectable ten years ago

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Anyway it's safe to say the GTI is still the king of hot hatches and isn't going anywhere. Just can't beat that package

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

ah I never said the N-Tune was slow. But yeah it's disappointing that Hyundai is fudging up numbers.

Imagine going on your tinder date and she lied about how big her tits were. Yeah, C-cup is fine, but don't tell everyone you have doubleDs when you don't.

Steering wheel feel is currently pretty decent on the N as it is rack mounted instead of column mounted on many cars now..

Steering wheel feel is currently pretty decent on the N as it is rack mounted instead of column mounted on many cars now..
that's good to hear! But the 2016 Elantra I drove felt 2011 Corolla-level of dead. I don't know what was going on there, but should I assume steering column-mounted assist?

Hold on tho, are they really fudging up their numbers on this one? Why do you think so? Because of the dyno posted here?
Because the number don't make sense, if it truly only has 200whp, how does it beat gti like that? This is why im asking, is it the gti that is that slow or is the dyno inaccurate?

I personally lean toward the latter..

Yea but if she started sucking your dick like a vacuum would you still care about tit size? Doubtful

Answer :
b47fcfe224cd1f3e8f77e75253d6e558.jpg

Back