lancement veloster 2019 et gamme N-tune

Loll Never forget who you truly are

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Nope but at the same time I won't defend it to the death like people on the Neon Facebook page. Seeing one in good condition is cool but I have no interest in trying to buy it. I'll be honest I had an okayish low mileage example that I could have bought. But putting 3k into a 500$ car to get it up to par is a bit silly at my age it will still be worth 500$. I took the money and bought an engagement ring instead.

ces neon la était le fun a conduire en version RT et/ou ACR. le petit 2L se démenais pas mal.
Yea and a clean low mileage example will set you back 8-10k USD. Still lots of 1st gen Neons flavoring around in the USA, southern states. There are a handful left here.

Nope but at the same time I won't defend it to the death like people on the Neon Facebook page. Seeing one in good condition is cool but I have no interest in trying to buy it. I'll be honest I had an okayish low mileage example that I could have bought. But putting 3k into a 500$ car to get it up to par is a bit silly at my age it will still be worth 500$. I took the money and bought an engagement ring instead.
lol dat srs reply for a joke

I miss NeonGreg :(

Hold on tho, are they really fudging up their numbers on this one? Why do you think so? Because of the dyno posted here?
Because the number don't make sense, if it truly only has 200whp, how does it beat gti like that? This is why im asking, is it the gti that is that slow or is the dyno inaccurate?

I personally lean toward the latter..

for this case, yea the dyno results. I've read so many things about Hyundai fudging power and economy numbers that I don't believe a single thing they claim. I still like them, and would consider one, but definitely not on the basis that they deliver X power and/or Y fuel economy.

And yes, I fully agree that one dyno result from a random source is pretty flimsy of a conclusion. I'm just not surprised.

for this case, yea the dyno results. I've read so many things about Hyundai fudging power and economy numbers that I don't believe a single thing they claim. I still like them, and would consider one, but definitely not on the basis that they deliver X power and/or Y fuel economy.

And yes, I fully agree that one dyno result from a random source is pretty flimsy of a conclusion. I'm just not surprised.
That's alright, they aren't really claiming to deliever the most power nor to have the most economic engine either

That's alright, they aren't really claiming to deliever the most power nor to have the most economic engine either

I'm actually more impressed this thread hasn't ended up where you should be really buying an M3 for winter and Lambo for summer.

While it's cool to have more choice in this segment, I feel like the most fun is the one I have. It may not be the fastest or the more refined but i had so much fun to try to keep up with Rob's Cayman ( and he wasn't even pushing )

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

While it's cool to have more choice in this segment, I feel like the most fun is the one I have. It may not be the fastest or the more refined but i had so much fun to try to keep up with Rob's Cayman ( and he wasn't even pushing )

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
That day was a lot of fun, I have to admit, top 3 of the best days of the summer!

À la base le chassis des N chez nous c le handling, pas le sacro-saint 0-100.
Regardez le tour complet sur le Ring, pas gros crissement de pneus, le chassis est hyper joueur..le 0-100 auj, m'en cris.... pas mal...

À la base le chassis des N chez nous c le handling, pas le sacro-saint 0-100.
Regardez le tour complet sur le Ring, pas gros crissement de pneus, le chassis est hyper joueur..le 0-100 auj, m'en cris.... pas mal...

en plein ça. Hyundai ont ouvert un centre de R&D spécifiquement pour le groupe N dans cette région.

Je ne comprends pas le négativisme de certains usagés du forum sur cette voiture. Vous avez peur que votre marque de char préféré se fasse battre par une Hyundai? lol

Cette voiture n'a rien à voir avec une Veloster ou une Elantra GT normale. Il y a un monde entre la gamme N et les modèles GT.

Prenons la Type R, elle offre des chiffres 0-100, décevant, mais elle est parfaitement balancée sur circuit. C'est un hot hatch fwd, vous vous attendez à quoi?

Back