2018 Formula 1 Season Thread

It's not the word for seriously , first on Ham then Vettel. Dont know whats going on with Ham, but he is going nowhere, he's pretty lucky to be only 9pts behind vettel honestly after today
This race was basically a scratch for them. Nothing gained or lost

Kvyat got fired for less at RBR.. The excuse "Max is young and inexperienced" is that just and excuse. It's his 4th season in F1, he's won races and has podiums. He isn't a noob. Does he thinking pulling off an outside pass on HAM will make him a driving god?

Shocked Horner hasn't blamed Renault for that

Told you the race would be different. Great for DC, much better driver than Verstapen. Can't wait for the day someone take out Verstapen...

Have you at least watched the race...where did you saw a VSC, it was a SC....big difference my friend, very big

You get the point still. You take this internet thing more seriously then I do. Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

I don't get some comments. Everyone moans about poor racing.. yet the races so far have been great. Missing the days of 30s cruise control victories? Danny Ric drove a fine race and F1 like chess is a strategy game. The SC was 100% needed

I don't get some comments. Everyone moans about poor racing.. yet the races so far have been great. Missing the days of 30s cruise control victories? Danny Ric drove a fine race and F1 like chess is a game strategy. The SC was 100% needed

indeed. it seems classic to whine that F1 is boring, no overtaking etc..
I'm really enjoying this season so far

tuned in this morning just as the Aussie out braked 2 world champion drivers. I was pleased- great driving and unbelievable car control... well at least for 1 of the Redbull drivers.
Those passes put a smile on my face,

You get the point still. You take this internet thing more seriously then I do. Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

ITs no internet things, were discussing about F1 and past/current races. Their is a big difference between VSC and SC , I cheer for VET , sure the safety car ruined his race chances since they were already down main straight and no chance to box, under a VSC, damaged would have been limited and MErc and Scuderia could have pitted next laps with minimal damage.

Your saying SC ruined the race....what if punctured would have been since they didint picked up the carbon debris. You win and you loose sometime with SC/VSC...thats how it goes

Oui mais le moteur Renault est moins puissant versus Ferrari et Merc.

Pneu Soft flambette versus Hard de 20-25 tours , meme si le moteur est moin puissant l'impacte est faible. Oui la ''straigh line speed'' est important , tout ce gagne au freinage et acceleration avec la traction des pneu ,meme si il avait un moteur plus puissant mercedes et ferrari auraient rien pus faire pareil. Meme alonso a reussit a passer Vettel ca en dit long

Pneu Soft flambette versus Hard de 20-25 tours , meme si le moteur est moin puissant l'impacte est faible. Oui la ''straigh line speed'' est important , tout ce gagne au freinage et acceleration avec la traction des pneu ,meme si il avait un moteur plus puissant mercedes et ferrari auraient rien pus faire pareil. Meme alonso a reussit a passer Vettel ca en dit long

Pourtant Raikkonen n'a pas réussi à passer Bottas...

Pourtant Raikkonen n'a pas réussi à passer Bottas...

Normal meme pneu a plus ou moins 5 tours de difference, meme ''engine power'' et on sais tous que suivre de pres depuis 2 ans est pas l'ideal. En as tu dautre facile? Et faut du vouloir, et raikonnen pour qui en aie faut le poigner la bonne journée

Vettel got Verstappened... IMHO 10 second penalty isn't enough for Max. He should also have gotten 3 grid places penalty for next race for completely ruining Vettel's race.

Although to be fair Vettel did close the door slightly late - the fault still lies in Max.

Normal meme pneu a plus ou moins 5 tours de difference, meme ''engine power'' et on sais tous que suivre de pres depuis 2 ans est pas l'ideal. En as tu dautre facile? Et faut du vouloir, et raikonnen pour qui en aie faut le poigner la bonne journée

there is very serious talk of ditching the fuel flow limit for 2019. Right now its 105 KG of fuel per race at 100kg/hour usage. This has created the "punch, lift and coast" we see now. IMO Bring back refueling with a spec refueling system for everyone.

Back