2018 Formula 1 Season Thread

And just like that Lewis is leading the championship. Should have been an easy win for Vettel, turned into a mess. Glad to see Kimi in 2nd, had he not blown it in quali he would have won this race.

As for RBR, karma bites Horner in the ass. Clearly Verstappen has lost it, he can't focus. How long will RBR keep on defending him. Ricciardo is far superior to Verstappen in all aspects of racing.
While the incident was more VER fault RIC isn't innocent either. Kyvat got fired for less...

I don't get why Verstappen is more to blame? He kept his inside line and most probably had to brake sooner because of that... RIC tried the inside and saw he couldn't go so he swerved to the right, couldn't brake on time and kicked VER out of the race...

If anything RIC should have stepped back a little and wait for a better opportunity...Just like Vettel should have done as well with 4 laps to go.

I don't get why Verstappen is more to blame? He kept his inside line and most probably had to brake sooner because of that... RIC tried the inside and saw he couldn't go so he swerved to the right, couldn't brake on time and kicked VER out of the race...

If anything RIC should have stepped back a little and wait for a better opportunity...Just like Vettel should have done as well with 4 laps to go.
Get some glasses and watch the replays. He moved twice and more specifically he moved in the braking zone.

Dangerous and ilegal move.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Get some glasses and watch the replays. He moved twice and more specifically he moved in the braking zone.

Dangerous and ilegal move.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

If it was dangerous and illegal, wouldn't he have gotten a penalty?

Ricciardo also admitted himself that he attempted his move too late, which puts a good part of the blame on himself. Not to mention it's your teammate you're trying to pass...make SURE you have the space to do it properly.

PS: I don't wear glasses thank you.

If it was dangerous and illegal, wouldn't he have gotten a penalty?

Ricciardo also admitted himself that he attempted his move too late, which puts a good part of the blame on himself. Not to mention it's your teammate you're trying to pass...make SURE you have the space to do it properly.

PS: I don't wear glasses thank you.

I'm not sure why he didn't get a penalty but he deserved one. All the TV announcers in the world including French, Italian, English and American saw him weave TWICE which is illegal. He should've gotten a reprimand at least. Look at Perez's pass on Vettel - Vettel knew he was beaten, he didn't try and weave back in front of Perez, he just let him pass.

Verstappen is too aggressive - he reminds me of Maldonado only with a (much) better car.

In Italy - everyone thinks Ricciardo will go to Ferrari next year as Kimi's contract is up at the end of this year - I can see them swapping seats.

In America and the UK - the commentators think Leblanc will go to Ferrari next year. I'm forced to agree with them, I don't see Vettel sharing the 1st spot with Ricciardo at Ferrari.

Holy shit balls where has F1 TV been my entire life!! The years of Bernie running the game have just been pressure washed away. Just watched Qualifying, Digital full race Archive that goes back to 1985...
2173efe9b084ab4624750a0a6952623e.jpg

Mercedes bitched about the tires.. got what they wanted.. just when I thought we were going to have a great season

Such a snooze fest they decide to re-show the beginning crash right in the middle of the race.

Thank god Grosjean is still in F1...

I got a feeling the rest of summer will be like this. Ferrari screwed up pitting under vsc.

Lewis trying to cover up his hairline is hilarious

this one was a real zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Nothing to report after the first lap accident. Grosjean really lit up the rears causing a massive smoke show.

How much did Pirelli's new tires favor Mercedes? Yes the Merc was the better car but one has to wonder had Pirelli stuck with the same compound as used in testing, would we have had a better race???

FFW to next race, a real bore in Monaco unless it rains...

C'est pu s'que s'était la F1 ...
Tout est trop aseptisé avec leur 1000000 règlements a la con, ça rend les courses plate.

J'vais écouter le GP du Canada et apres ça j'en écoute pu de l'année, trop endormant asteur.

C'est pu s'que s'était la F1 ...
Tout est trop aseptisé avec leur 1000000 règlements a la con, ça rend les courses plate.

J'vais écouter le GP du Canada et apres ça j'en écoute pu de l'année, trop endormant asteur.

C'est sur que c'est pu la F1 des années 80/90 mais as tu écouté les courses cette année a part celle de dimanche? Il y a quand même eu pas mal d'action comparativement aux dernières années..

Danny Ric laid down the fastest lap of Monte Carlo ever

Meanwhile Verstappen crashed out in FP3...Clearly max is incapable of dealing with mistakes and keeps compounding them with more mistakes.

Back