2018 Formula 1 Season Thread

Q1 ; 5 ferrari engine / 3 Renault / 2 Merc . Hmailton only have him to blame on this one, he got airborne and made a mistake, wondering what/who he is gonna blame this time. Poor Ham he's now have bad luck wich he never had before

never had bad luck... lolllll the hamilton haters in here are full force haha

like everybody else i thought he had created the hydraulic issue... seems the hydraulic problem was already present before turn 1, and he had a bit of power steering issues.. no idea if thats true.

one thing for sure, his attitude seems pretty negative, will be a long tough race tomorrow for him lol

vettel will run away with the win and extend his advance in the championship thats pretty sure lol

never had bad luck... lolllll the hamilton haters in here are full force haha

like everybody else i thought he had created the hydraulic issue... seems the hydraulic problem was already present before turn 1, and he had a bit of power steering issues.. no idea if thats true.

one thing for sure, his attitude seems pretty negative, will be a long tough race tomorrow for him lol

vettel will run away with the win and extend his advance in the championship thats pretty sure lol

Where was his bad luck last year boy? Tell me about it , where was merc reliability issue last year? , still waiting. Im always putting this up VS ferrari reliabilty and luck also wich last year they all got it. Should be cool to see Danny Ric passing Ham at the couple first lap

Watching the pre race. Hamilton was getting booked by the fans. He was almost crying and posted some motivational post on his IG account.

Wtf is going on... Weather is causing tires changes all over the place.

Hamilton leaving pit entry to get back on track? I smell a penalty.

If Lewis holds it until the end, this is a major slap in the face of Ferrari fanboys lol
14th to 1....

Back