2018 Formula 1 Season Thread

Quelle performance de Daniel.... wo.. interesting race in mid position. Alonso deserve Mr. Baboune de la journée...

Great race. Love Monaco but damn the cars are huge
Monaco is getting to the point where cars are so fat and fast that its getting really really hard to pass anywhere u less someone really messes up. I see this place being a money show more than anything now, not the awesome racing venue it once was.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Monaco is getting to the point where cars are so fat and fast that its getting really really hard to pass anywhere u less someone really messes up. I see this place being a money show more than anything now, not the awesome racing venue it once was.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
It was always a money show.. the team's hate going there to race.

Monaco is even more glamorous on GP weekend. Place to be at and be seen if you are a celebrity. For race fans, modern day F1 is boring in the streets of Montecarlo.

Congrats Daniel, well deserved. Good for Vettel who made up some points on Lewis.

With Barcelona and Monaco out of the way, bring on Montreal and let's go racing for the balance of the season!!!

Monaco is even more glamorous on GP weekend. Place to be at and be seen if you are a celebrity. For race fans, modern day F1 is boring in the streets of Montecarlo.

Congrats Daniel, well deserved. Good for Vettel who made up some points on Lewis.

With Barcelona and Monaco out of the way, bring on Montreal and let's go racing for the balance of the season!!!

Brundle said the grid was packed.. The busiest he's seen in over 35 yrs of being involved in F1. I know him and DC are getting sorta fed up with the amount of useless celebrities on the grid these days.

2018 Monaco GP

enhance

Quelle performance de Daniel.... wo.. interesting race in mid position. Alonso deserve Mr. Baboune de la journée...

Stroll.

Stroll deserve Mr. Baboune.

And yes, it was boring to watch. Good job Verstappen was there to liven things up a bit with a few nice passes otherwise I think I'd have fallen asleep.

Stroll.

Stroll deserve Mr. Baboune.

And yes, it was boring to watch. Good job Verstappen was there to liven things up a bit with a few nice passes otherwise I think I'd have fallen asleep.

You are good not to have fallen asleep. I was out on my Sunday cycling ride, came home, turned it on and fell asleep...

Fed up with these rules. They may as well hand the race to the pouting drone Lewis on a plate. Thank goodness I'm not going this year. They don't need me anyway, no Groupon sale on tickets this year sales must be good. Over $500 in still in my pocket.

Canadian Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo faces grid penalty after Monaco victory

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/44364183

Was out with my friends from Williams last night. Great group!

Will be at the Mercedes Party Sat night at L'Arsenal

Ça aurait été une journée plus palpitante s'ils avaient pas asphalté l'extérieur du 8-9... Je comprends pas pourquoi ils rendent les circuits toujours de plus en plus facile.

Ça aurait été une journée plus palpitante s'ils avaient pas asphalté l'extérieur du 8-9... Je comprends pas pourquoi ils rendent les circuits toujours de plus en plus facile.

Cause they're hell bent on removing every possible danger out of what is supposed to be a dangerous sport. This track was destroyed in 1994 when they put temporary chicanes on the only challenging part of the whole course until they could totally replace it with a....straight line. This sport died May 1st 1994 with Ayrton Senna at Imola. Oh, they destroyed that circuit too..

What a wonderful Day.

Température parfaite
Bon spectacle
Bière était bonne
Pas trop long pour se rendre au métro en sortant.

J'etais dans l'épingle

J ai fait fuck it, j'me suis acheté deux billet dans la tribune 33 à matin pour 70$/ch.
00cedf9805dda6a0f11cebb31b430a5f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Back