2018 Formula 1 Season Thread

Ferrari that couldn't get Kimi out again in Q3 because he was running out of gasoline = such a stupid way to lose grid position. He should've gotten 1~3 grid position which would've kept him out of Hulkenberg's range of action when bowling.

And fuck was it ever boring after that.

People shit talk halo.. but it worked //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180826/4276e650bb018e7a1aa568abae178dda.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Perso je n'aimais pas le halo parce que c'est laid, je trouvais l'aeroscreen beaucoup plus beau. Par contre sur le fond, c'est sur que c'est une protection qui semble indispensable.

dm5j7kl2nli11.gif

Encore une course plate dans son ensemble , la seule chose qui a été bien c'est de voir que POTENTIELLEMENT Force India on peu être de l'avenir en F1.

Fernando and Flavio say lots of things... I don't believe it. RedBull is building the team around Max, Alonso would bring nothing to the table and honestly even if it were true I am almost certain that Honda would veto it in a nano second. Ferrari would NEVER touch him again, Renault is building a team around Danny Ric, TR? they have their junoirs We all know what will happen at RacingStrollPointForceIndia, Williams is team Russian Paydriver, Haas will likely end up with Leclerc or Perez. Mercedes is full and isn't forcing Hamilton or Bottas away. Sauber?

Read the Ferrari, Alonso and Flavio tale...

IMO Alonso is a great talent but I feel he's overstayed his welcome in F1. Not landing a top ride is the reason for him leaving. Then you have the Flavio factor....

Do you not think Leclerc will replace Kimi next season?

I feel Kimi will probably wind up at Haas and surprise us with a few podiums next year. Anyways I hope my favorite F1 driver will have a bit more success before retiring.

I can't imagine F1 without Kimi. :(

Do you not think Leclerc will replace Kimi next season?

I feel Kimi will probably wind up at Haas and surprise us with a few podiums next year. Anyways I hope my favorite F1 driver will have a bit more success before retiring.

I can't imagine F1 without Kimi. :(

We should find out this weekend what the Kimi plans are. The 1 yr extension has turned into 3, and Kimi doesn't seem bored or bitchy like ALO

Kmag is staying at Haas and who knows maybe even Grosjean, he has been delivering lately. However if you have the choice to sign Leclerc who's already worked with your team you do it. I'm sure in 2016 there were drivers who likely laughed at Haas "Why would I drive there, it will be another Catherham or backmarker"... In comes 2018, there is a possible seat open at a Haas and you are trying hard to get it... If they keep up repeating recent drives its very likely Haas will secure P4 in the WCC

As for Williams unless Mercedes gets Ocon there it will likely go to that other Russian kid

We should find out this weekend what the Kimi plans are. The 1 yr extension has turned into 3, and Kimi doesn't seem bored or bitchy like ALO

Kmag is staying at Haas and who knows maybe even Grosjean, he has been delivering lately. However if you have the choice to sign Leclerc who's already worked with your team you do it. I'm sure in 2016 there were drivers who likely laughed at Haas "Why would I drive there, it will be another Catherham or backmarker"... In comes 2018, there is a possible seat open at a Haas and you are trying hard to get it... If they keep up repeating recent drives its very likely Haas will secure P4 in the WCC

As for Williams unless Mercedes gets Ocon there it will likely go to that other Russian kid

As much as I love Kimi, I hate the way he's being treated as a second violinist at Ferrari. This is a world champion F1 driver and deserves more respect than to be told to let "Sebastian" through on the first few GPs. I'd understand towards the end of the season if Vettel needs those extra points and Kimi is out of the race but right off the bat, Ferrari lost me as a fan.

To me now Sebastian Vettel is a bumper car champion and Kimi should move to Haas where he will finish roughly with the same amount of points as he is getting now with Ferrari.

As much as I love Kimi, I hate the way he's being treated as a second violinist at Ferrari. This is a world champion F1 driver and deserves more respect than to be told to let "Sebastian" through on the first few GPs. I'd understand towards the end of the season if Vettel needs those extra points and Kimi is out of the race but right off the bat, Ferrari lost me as a fan.

To me now Sebastian Vettel is a bumper car champion and Kimi should move to Haas where he will finish roughly with the same amount of points as he is getting now with Ferrari.
Kimi knows his place at Ferrari. He seems willing to accept that roll. Same deal with Bottas at Mercedes.

Haas doesn't need Kimi. They are still a growing team and would likely get a younger journeyman driver or young talent to build around (they have kmag already) it's not a case of McLaren "we need a top driver to get this shitbox into the points" Haas already scores points with the drivers they have

Kimi is the last Ferrari WC. Ferrari need to retain Kimi, he's made mistakes this year and has been unlucky while Vettel has made as many mistakes and much larger ones at that. Kimi still has speed in him, no need to move Leclerc just yet.

Kimi is the last Ferrari WC. Ferrari need to retain Kimi, he's made mistakes this year and has been unlucky while Vettel has made as many mistakes and much larger ones at that. Kimi still has speed in him, no need to move Leclerc just yet.

Ferrari made Kimi pull over in favor of Sebastian in Hockenheim like a month ago... only for him to then crash into the barrier like a rookie:

That's what I hate about F1 and applies to all the teams.

Vettel has had many blunders in his career, the German GP this year is probably his biggest to date. I would like to see Kimi win at Monza.

Great session. Kimi pole!! And fastest lap in F1 history breaking Montoyas record. 263.587kph AVG speed . Kimi is still ruining Montoyas F1 career

Vettel wanted the pole for sure, but hes better to have kimi P1 than P3. He's in front of him so no worries, Vettel will be leading for sure after lap one

Great session. Kimi pole!! And fastest lap in F1 history breaking Montoyas record. 263.587kph AVG speed .

Yep bonne qualif, en espérant que la course de demain va être bonne aussi et non ennuyante comme celle de la semaine passé et de plusieurs autres cette saison.

Back