2018 Formula 1 Season Thread

Pub de 30 secondes, didn't watch.

cropped-pihole-llc.png

SOBER SECOND THOUGHTS

Only my second live race in since 45 years:
GA - boisterous, vocal Ferrari crowd - if they can afford the shirts, etc. they can afford a grandstand ticket - but no, they go GA - guess why*?

Previous era - comparable to CCCP space program - men took the risk but they trusted each other. Now, you trust a computer geek? Cars do sound like vacuum
cleaners and do break lap records - but where's the race?

*Crowd was surprisingly polite - it was a great spectacle with a so-called F1 race as a side show. Many people just came for that. I bet other race tracks cannot
compete with Expo 67 site, eh?

I almost gave away my third, unused GA ticket, so the interest is still there. I got them at the 80% discount. Local organizers know a thing or two, eh?

It's looking likely Kimi will stay at Ferrari next season. McLaren basically developed the engine and RBR has all the data from TR on the Honda unit. We can't laugh anymore, the Honda PU works
No way Ricciardo stays if they switch to Honda given the poor performance last year with McLaren. If RBR pulls off a couple of wins Zak Brown and Bouliier are fired

Where do you see him go next year?

It's looking likely Kimi will stay at Ferrari next season. McLaren basically developed the engine and RBR has all the data from TR on the Honda unit. We can't laugh anymore, the Honda PU works

It works but lack HP and top speed for sure. Working dosent only mean not blowing up and finishing a race. I dont like RBR and horner, I hope they are worst next year since they been blasting renault all year long bitching about their engine , Im really sad for RIC tough

Horner 2019: Honda PU sucks blablabla we will quit F1.
Honda 2019: ok, do it.

Horner 2020: Here is the new Seiko power unit
Horner 2021: Renault, I'm sorry, can we hug it out?

Yep in before another snooze feature with Mercedes Spec 2.1 engine... Grosjean? Time for Grosout... Impressive Qsession for Haas but that mistake was unforgivable.

P8 for Leclerc. This kid is the real deal and IMO send him to Haas

not really hard for a Ferrari to pass sauber/williams/haas etc..

I wouldn't put Haas close to Williams or McLaren. If it wasn't for Grosjean screwing up they would be in 4th or 5th WCC, granted that R1 wheel nut issue really cost them.

However Leclerc is the real deal. Kid can drive! As for Max? Second race where Jos isn't there and he scores another podium

Back