2018 Formula 1 Season Thread

You guys still watching F1 this year, championship is over. Lewis and Valteri will race each other until Toto presses the button to let Lewis win. This way he may have a chance to catch Michael Schumacher's record.

As for the other teams, they are just fillers.

F1 needed a good race in USA today and they got it. Close battles all race and thrilling final laps, a youngster going wheel to wheel with a man on the verge of a 5th championship and a seasoned veteran finding his way back to the top step.

Well done

Holy crap. That was so epic. Kimi deserves that. He was robbed by strategie, bad luck and what not this season. Those last 10 laps were simply epic forb all obviousb reasons. WOW

On side note Lewis was quite classy on the post race. So nice to watch real racing..

Holy crap. That was so epic. Kimi deserves that. He was robbed by strategie, bad luck and what not this season. Those last 10 laps were simply epic forb all obviousb reasons. WOW

On side note Lewis was quite classy on the post race. So nice to watch real racing..
If you don't count his DNFs from P3 Kimi would be 10 points behind Vettel .. makes you wonder if Ferrari had totally backed Kimi ...

Missed the race today :(
All i saw was a highlight of Vettel crashing....again..... who will ferrari fans blame this one on?

Kimi has alot left in him obviously. I was never a big Alonso fan but can't deny his talent. That being said it's gonna be sad to see Kimi die off at Sauber, like Alonso at McLaren. What if he was given a shot.

Kimi has alot left in him obviously. I was never a big Alonso fan but can't deny his talent. That being said it's gonna be sad to see Kimi die off at Sauber, like Alonso at McLaren. What if he was given a shot.
Sauber has a more competitive car than McLaren

This is great racing but I'm sure nemesisbob will shit on it

You called?

Looked like a procession to me. Didn't watch the whole race but I can find stuff to shit on like not seeing a pass on the track. Lewis and his autonomous car should have been stuck in a gravel trap with zero points. Lance Stroll and all these 19-20 year old rich rookies in this so called F1 still have a lot to learn despite driving digital cars. The only minor skill thrust upon them is to steer it away from other cars, yet they can't seem to do it race after race. More F3 19 year old rookies incoming next year. Alonso's radio comments summed it up perfectly. Another 3 years left of this fiasco.

Back