La saison 2018 démarre officiellement avec...

Black VW

Salut gang,

Dans moins de 2 semaines c'est les 24 Heures de Daytona! Première course de la saison. Ben hâte de voir qui y participera, s'il y aura des nouveaux, des surprises, etc.

J'espère que la météo sera pas pire.... tout le moins que ce sera sec.

Pour ma part, je surveille l'équipe Corvette.... sais pas pourquoi, mais je les aime bien! :D LOL

Je ne sais pas si le feed de la course sera disponible en streaming? Si vous avez la réponse et un lien ben gênez-vous pas pour le poster.

:bigup:

First of all - you aren't retired, I haven't given you permission to do so.
Secondly, we are eagerly awaiting your return to regular action on the track with the vette.

And yeah, the 24hr marks the start of the new season, boy am I busy!

La saison 2018 démarre officiellement avec...

Now this thread title has GREAT POTENTIAL ! :D

From my end , I was convinced to hold off a bit on a new car , and get back to BASICS !
:dark2:
So a fresh set of RS4 and goodies in hand to start off the season.

Will take one of the Schools to re-boot driver and car. Looking forward to this !

Hope for all of you that this season is a dryer one ...with a few slippy days thrown in for fun !:p

Dave S

First of all - you aren't retired, I haven't given you permission to do so.
Secondly, we are eagerly awaiting your return to regular action on the track with the vette.

And yeah, the 24hr marks the start of the new season, boy am I busy!

LOL...OK!

If I have it my way, the Vette should be in shape enough to survive a few sessions this year. She's an old girl, needs a lot of freshen up! I don't promise, but I'll do my best for sure.

LOL...OK!

If I have it my way, the Vette should be in shape enough to survive a few sessions this year. She's an old girl, needs a lot of freshen up! I don't promise, but I'll do my best for sure.

That's what I like to hear!
If not, all you have to do is drop by the garage to pick up a car....

Je course à road atlanta le 5-8 avril

Une autre belle piste. Les 70 pieds de dénivelé dans le turn 12 est assez impressionnant les premières fois qu'on s'y engage! Ensuite, le turn 3avant de redescendre dans les "esses" est plus serré qu'on pense ou qu'on aimerait! Donnes des news de comment ça aura été. Be safe et good luck.

Little teaser . See you out there
94e22ef4373e9977d8e1e6ddc12805b2.jpg

et les vidéos qui donnent un bel avant gout! je vous invite à les regarder car y'a vraiment de beaux duels jusqua la fin

Back