Pickup options in 2018

patrickd_21

Hey everyone,

So here is my issue. In 2016 I purchase a Ram 1500 during their crazy deal they were advertising. Basically I got a 1500 with the V8, black, towing package, Quad cab, for $205/month on a 2 yr lease. My lease is coming up in 8 months and I'm going to need to replace my Ram. Here are my requirements:

-Must seat 5 minimum
-Needs full rear doors
-Need to tow 6500lbs
-Need to be a pickup (need a bed)

I'm assuming I won't find something for $205 a month lol. So im wondering what my options are for about $300-400 a month on a 2-4 yr lease if there are any out there.

Thanks!

need to be new?

I honestly don't think it's feasible anymore... Maybe a 2018 Dodge Ram since they are getting rid of them for the upcomming model

I would to go back to the dealer and see if you can resign or extend (if you want to keep the truck)
If you are ''commercial'' and use the truck (f-plated) I think you can resign the truck at the same rate for another X period of time
I remember my father did this 10 years isshh ago....don't know if still apply.

pas sur que le seul Pick up V8 quad cab 4x4 sur le marché qui fitte ton budget est le RAM

Have you thought about the Chevrolet Colorado or GMC Canyon? Can tow up to 7000 lbs with the V6, not sure what the numbers are for the diesel but anyway. Did a quick build & price and for a 36 month lease it's $293 per month and it fits all the criteria you posted.

Have you thought about the Chevrolet Colorado or GMC Canyon? Can tow up to 7000 lbs with the V6, not sure what the numbers are for the diesel but anyway. Did a quick build & price and for a 36 month lease it's $293 per month and it fits all the criteria you posted.

7700 lbs with the diesel

euh... that's bi-weekly buddy, look up the small print.

.com... US website.

And here are the small prints, even US is not that good of a deal.

Ultra-Low-Mileage lease for Well-Qualified lessees. $282/month 24 month lease. $4,001 due at signing (after all offers). No security deposit required. Tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment extra. Mileage charge of $0.25 per mile over 20,000 miles. Example based on survey. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2018 Colorado 4WD Crew Cab, Short Box Z71 with an MSRP of 37590. 24 monthly payments total $6,768. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount determined at lease signing, or turn in vehicle. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 01-31-2018. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, and excess wear. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. Residency restrictions apply.

en fait,

tu ne peux pas réserver un camion sans assumé les paiements et en prendre possession

-Les promotions changent à tous les mois et ton prix risque de changer
-Une question d'inventaire et d'entreposage
-La modèle actuel ne sera p-e pas disponible sachant que le 2019 arrive

Back