Replacing the GT-R - Daily Driver and Winter Car

If you still intend to get the GT3 RS, I’d go for the R8, just to have something different.

The new M5 is also AWD, so that might be another good option.

... with proper tires.

Exactly... check out tire availability in both R8 and 911TT tire size
Check out ground clearance too. My bet is that the 911TT is a better choice for winter. Sice there are too many 911 models to choose from, you an also think about a super sexy Targa 4 GTS since you have the Lambo for pure performance.

I went through the exact same dillema a few months ago....i decided on the 911, and I have zero regrets. My predicament was a bit different because I already own both cars, i just didnt know which one to buy winter tires for.....911 is a blast and the fact that I have 2 kids is why i went with the 911 (2+2)

what about the f type SVR? its AWD and it just sounds amazing. I'm just suggesting this since you already have a V10 and have an order for GT3 RS, it would make a great daily in my opinion or the new M5 or E63 since their now AWD

La 991TT va faire ca avec une tune :bigup:

mais avec le JGC tu peux dire un gros F-U aux bancs de neige et tout ce que l'hiver peut mettre devant toi ! Je suis le premier à dire qu'un char sport ça doit être capable de rouler à l'année, mais on se cachera pas que l'hiver c'est pratique d'avoir du ground clearance et des bumpers qui coûte pas 3k...

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio? 505 HP. AWD. Ridiculously fast for a Daily driver.
You don't see them on every corner and you get to support the underdog. Stelvio probably wouldn't feel as massive as Range Rover.

New M5? It's awd.

It feels to me the Audi has too much in common with the Lambo. Same with the 911. I'm not sure how driving a watered down version of your summer car could be as enthralling as getting something completely different/unique.

It'd be nice to get something you also feel like driving for the hell of it.

I went through the exact same dillema a few months ago....i decided on the 911, and I have zero regrets. My predicament was a bit different because I already own both cars, i just didnt know which one to buy winter tires for.....911 is a blast and the fact that I have 2 kids is why i went with the 911 (2+2)

Do you own the V10 version of the R8 ?

Do you own the V10 version of the R8 ?

Yep

016b08ad4c29b08de6d6399740946690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha so your that lunatic dailies a cab in the winter! :laugh:

I vote R8 just for the insane reactions youd get from people seeing you daily an R8 when its -30 and blowing snow :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahaha so your that lunatic dailies a cab in the winter! :laugh:

I vote R8 just for the insane reactions youd get from people seeing you daily an R8 when its -30 and blowing snow :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hell ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Même être riche, je serais pas capable de crisser se genre de char dans la neige, la gadoue etc etc.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio? 505 HP. AWD. Ridiculously fast for a Daily driver.
You don't see them on every corner and you get to support the underdog. Stelvio probably wouldn't feel as massive as Range Rover.

New M5? It's awd.

It feels to me the Audi has too much in common with the Lambo. Same with the 911. I'm not sure how driving a watered down version of your summer car could be as enthralling as getting something completely different/unique.

It'd be nice to get something you also feel like driving for the hell of it.

Alfa Romeo or the M5 are not in the same league. I am replacing a GT-R with 565 hp, not a BMW 320 xDrive.

Je suis un sucker pour une berline ultra-sport, donc RS7-performance si c'était mon argent!
Position assise, visibilité, Quattro 60-40 rear biased, coffre qui permet d'entrer une poche de hockey, ou une planche à neige.

Mais si on reste dans le deux portes R8 ou 911, je pousse vers la R8, pour le gros bloc atmosphérique. Très long à prendre sa chaleur en hiver toutefois (V8, le V10 j'ignore si c'est la même chose).

Envoyé de mon Pixel XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Je suis un sucker pour une berline ultra-sport, donc RS7-performance si c'était mon argent!
Position assise, visibilité, Quattro 60-40 rear biased, coffre qui permet d'entrer une poche de hockey, ou une planche à neige.

Mais si on reste dans le deux portes R8 ou 911, je pousse vers la R8, pour le gros bloc atmosphérique. Très long à prendre sa chaleur en hiver toutefois (V8, le V10 j'ignore si c'est la même chose).

Envoyé de mon Pixel XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Aucun mais absolument aucun intérêt dans une RS7. C'est un modèle qui est "dépassé" en 2018.

Back