Price of tickets going up

Who cares... you decide if you want to contribute or not....they don't force it down on the whole population.

bah, got one single ticket on the island in the past 10 years, and I've been breaking the law more often than I put my flashers on.

Yea might as well boost it up to 5000$ per parking ticket and 50k for a stop sign

Who cares, dont break the law and it's not your prpblem

..Right?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Suggest they tax empty STM buses instead. For every empty bus spotted on the road, ticket. That should compensate for the removed quotas...

Got 3 parking tickets last summer because I keep forgetting to pay ,the stupid online system doesnt let you pay until 7am I think.
Sometimes it would also fuck up and tell me the parking number I entered doesnt exist...
Also instead of closing the site for the old system or giving you a link to the new site it lets you login to see your parking history but not pay your current parking lol.

Got 3 parking tickets last summer because I keep forgetting to pay ,the stupid online system doesnt let you pay until 7am I think.
Sometimes it would also fuck up and tell me the parking number I entered doesnt exist...
Also instead of closing the site for the old system or giving you a link to the new site it lets you login to see your parking history but not pay your current parking lol.

online pay is crap... its stupid and works like shit...

same thing when i went to ottawa last time... you have to download a stupid app that lags like crazy

online pay is crap... its stupid and works like shit...

same thing when i went to ottawa last time... you have to download a stupid app that lags like crazy

I've used the app in MTL dozens of times, works pretty well here... even sends reminder.

As for OP's topic, it's fuckin nuts, politicians would have soooo less jobs if shit was just always indexed to life cost increase instead of pretending to play with the price of shit every soo many years.

lol @ people saying "WHO CARES JUST DRIVE NORMAL"

I have a cop friend..... he tells me even the ones who follow the law to the book.... sooner or later can get easily caught doing something wrong... cause everyone does something wrong

so NO... it's not about just "DRIVE NORMAL" it's about being at the wrong place and doing the wrong thing that moment.... and a cop being there.... which all of us do (some more than others but still)

Taxes and contributions going up!
Will potholes and bad roads be corrected with this money?
Hell nooooo!

lol @ people saying "WHO CARES JUST DRIVE NORMAL"

I have a cop friend..... he tells me even the ones who follow the law to the book.... sooner or later can get easily caught doing something wrong... cause everyone does something wrong

so NO... it's not about just "DRIVE NORMAL" it's about being at the wrong place and doing the wrong thing that moment.... and a cop being there.... which all of us do (some more than others but still)

"being at the wrong place and doing the wrong thing that moment" = you did someting wrong. Man up, shut, pay up. Simple as that.
If you're broke, contest and try and fight it, but don't be a bitch about it and blame everyone else around you.

"being at the wrong place and doing the wrong thing that moment" = you did someting wrong. Man up, shut, pay up. Simple as that.
If you're broke, contest and try and fight it, but don't be a bitch about it and blame everyone else around you.

Sure you wont bitch if you get caught at 110 on a highway, you won't bitch and complain here, but it still sucks doesn't it? Because you know damn well you weren't doing anything dangerous and you're a good driver all around.

The laws and everyday driving doesn't always get along.

Qui monte les ticket pour le fucking cell au volant a 1000$ et s'installe sur les grand boulevard pendant le traffic, chu sur que Montreal pourrais mettre son budget bin accoté dans le vert avec ca.

Sure you wont bitch if you get caught at 110 on a highway, you won't bitch and complain here, but it still sucks doesn't it? Because you know damn well you weren't doing anything dangerous and you're a good driver all around.

The laws and everyday driving doesn't always get along.

100% it sucks!! and I drive way more than 110 on occasions. But that's a risk I take and I know that if I get caught, I will have to pay up, whether it sucks or not. I'll take the blame and pay the ticket, but I won't blame others or blame the city that the price is high.

Le prix des ticket devrait suivre le taux d'inflation. En fait, depuis 2009, il y avait une réduction graduelle du prix car il ne bougeait pas alors que les salaires montaient.

Back